Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have these rota slipstreams the Savannah grey with the polished lip, they sound awesome but does anyone have pics of them on a car! I have an 00 EBP Civic SI, I think those would look sweet on my car:p

· Registered
8,520 Posts
Have you seen any of them, where'd you here about em

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dang thats sweet looking, Is that the new color, or just black with someone polishing the lip? On a 2k SI EBP(blue) what do you guys think that(Savannah Grey w/polished lip) would look like? I'm going for more of a JDM look :confused:

· Registered
993 Posts
Sib16a2 said:
dang thats sweet looking, Is that the new color, or just black with someone polishing the lip? On a 2k SI EBP(blue) what do you guys think that(Savannah Grey w/polished lip) would look like? I'm going for more of a JDM look :confused:

i think it would look badass
u should get them :cool:

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sweeeeeet I think so too! I've decided to wait until I get my tax refunds for this year so I jus bought some new tires, but by then I can find someone with those wheels on my car, so I can tell for sure if I want them :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.