Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
414H_85 said:
Now some shitiy ass rules rows in here now huh! After I put you domcivic in check!
lol.. english please?

if you dont like the rules then pm me. no need to act immature in front of everyone

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know i may be considered a newbie and all and my opinion may or maynot make a squat but i think domscivic has one hell of a way to conduct business mind. Got to have the basic info to buy or sell any thing. and i think the post count is a great idea for a mod. Lol kinda funny i dont even have 30 posts and im sayin the post count is a great idea. anyway theres my two cents if they make a squat or not. :D

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
hey dom, any way we can clean up the number of posts in this forum, after say 6 months or so??? i'm tired of people digging up posts from a year ago (sometimes even longer, i saw a post dug up from nosvtec...) and getting excited, only to look at the OP date and see it's older than dirt.

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
IISaiNtII said:
hey dom, any way we can clean up the number of posts in this forum, after say 6 months or so??? i'm tired of people digging up posts from a year ago (sometimes even longer, i saw a post dug up from nosvtec...) and getting excited, only to look at the OP date and see it's older than dirt.
Uhm.. I'll see if I can work something out. :hug

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
should also probably include a link somewhere to the "how to post pictures" thread in SHO h&s forum...

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
i don't think more than a bump per day is needed :) that's what it is on alot of other forums i'm a member of. . . if other people want to bump you, that'd be fine, but i don't think an OP should bump more than once...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Appology

I would first like to start off by appologizing to superhonda as I did not know that you had to have 50 posts to start a for sale thread. It was at my own fault that I did not more carefully read the rules of posting in that section.

Secondly I would like to say that I am a very reliable person and you all will soon learn that from talking and dealing with me. I will get my post count up and re list my car asap.

Lastly I would like to thank you all for bringing these things to my attn. and for also being so polite about it. So thank you all. :)

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
roush24 said:
I would first like to start off by appologizing to superhonda as I did not know that you had to have 50 posts to start a for sale thread. It was at my own fault that I did not more carefully read the rules of posting in that section.

Secondly I would like to say that I am a very reliable person and you all will soon learn that from talking and dealing with me. I will get my post count up and re list my car asap.

Lastly I would like to thank you all for bringing these things to my attn. and for also being so polite about it. So thank you all. :)
Dont worry about it. We dont hold a grudge against those who honestly made a mistake. Its the ones that PM me and bitch about it that get neg repped, lol. Get your post count up, and follow the other rules (price, pics, location, specs) and feel free to sell. :tu

·
Registered
14 Posts
awesome :number1

·
Registered
35 Posts
just a suggestion to the classifieds section...

i think it would be a little better and more faster to search for products when broken down into categories.

for example
Exterior Modifications, Lighting, Misc.
Interior Modifications, Seats, Gauges
Wheels and Tires
Electronics, Audio

·
Registered
105 Posts
just a suggestion to the classifieds section...

i think it would be a little better and more faster to search for products when broken down into categories.

for example
Exterior Modifications, Lighting, Misc.
Interior Modifications, Seats, Gauges
Wheels and Tires
Electronics, Audio
i agree it would be a lot better if it was mandatory to state where you are located

that way people can browse through classifieds faster

or if you did sections for like every state or so but i like the first one better less of a hassle

·
Registered
149 Posts
MY TWO CENTS

I agree that it should be 100 posts due to being able to get to know the person somewhat,also why not make new people with under 50 or 100 posts not even be able to post in classifieds,cant you lock them out,i think it should be were if you are noob and you click on classifieds it tells you that you must accuire so many days and so many posts within those days to even enter the classifieds. then they cant just whore around to just to get 50 posts because thats not hard to do on this site,people that actually stay on the site and are not a trouble maker can be trusted more easily and that makes it a better environment for all.

·
Registered
74 Posts
just a thought

I agree that it should be 100 posts due to being able to get to know the person somewhat,also why not make new people with under 50 or 100 posts not even be able to post in classifieds,cant you lock them out,i think it should be were if you are noob and you click on classifieds it tells you that you must accuire so many days and so many posts within those days to even enter the classifieds. then they cant just whore around to just to get 50 posts because thats not hard to do on this site,people that actually stay on the site and are not a trouble maker can be trusted more easily and that makes it a better environment for all.
I really don't think u can trust somebody just from how much posts they have and if they always sound polite. 50 posts sound good, i only post when I feel that i'm helping out, so for me 50 posts will take long but doesn't mean I can't be trusted.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
i keep seeing this thread in new posts.. like there's any reason for anyone to reply to the rules.

and then again... i only read the first post of this topic

now that people are trying to judge newcomers with
few posts = can't be trusted...

well, all i can say is...

just because you have XXXXXXX posts doesn't mean you are trusted or legit either... even a mod with XXXX successful trades can later on and scam or do bad things in the future.

i am a newcomer, i come to this forum to gather informations that other forums doesn't have. my 2cents can't really help much here because most of the questions have been answered by some of these guru (not like i know the anwers anyway.)... also i just want to expose my items further more by posting here to give these members a chance to buy.

i dont know what more to say, but thanks for 1 post count. :rolleyes

btw, you act like newcomers going to know the history of these XXXX oldcomers will be trustworthy or not. ok ok im done. :number1
okay as for your 1 post count.. nobody gave it to you, we all started @ zero. 50 posts shows that you're here for more than just to sell shit and you didn't just show up today. sure it's no guarantee, but it puts ppls minds at ease.

·
Registered
14 Posts
21. NEW RULE: We are going to try this out and see how it works. If you have less than 50 posts then your thread will be closed and your contact info will be deleted. SuperHonda is not your ebay. This area is for regular members that are trustworthy to sell their items. If you want to sell, then become a member of our community and be more active in other forums of the board.

i am new to forums, but asking for 50 posts kind of seems too much. i've been going through several forums for maybe a month or more, and most of the time i use it more for informational purposes or for things im interested in purchasing. i hardly post anything, mostly pm. nico club is doing ten, now i know people are saying 10 isn't enough weed out the scammers, i agree but 50 to me seems like alot. i think 20 might be good. but i am new. so if im wrong, i really don't mind people letting me know. and if no one agrees with me, then this post will get me closer to the 50.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts