Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
21. NEW RULE: We are going to try this out and see how it works. If you have less than 50 posts then your thread will be closed and your contact info will be deleted. SuperHonda is not your ebay. This area is for regular members that are trustworthy to sell their items. If you want to sell, then become a member of our community and be more active in other forums of the board.

i am new to forums, but asking for 50 posts kind of seems too much. i've been going through several forums for maybe a month or more, and most of the time i use it more for informational purposes or for things im interested in purchasing. i hardly post anything, mostly pm. nico club is doing ten, now i know people are saying 10 isn't enough weed out the scammers, i agree but 50 to me seems like alot. i think 20 might be good. but i am new. so if im wrong, i really don't mind people letting me know. and if no one agrees with me, then this post will get me closer to the 50.
sure it's an arbitrary number but honestly man i'd wager that one or two days in my time here i've made 50 relevant or at least funny posts.. i mean if you're a true honda enthusiast there are things of interest here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
sure it's an arbitrary number but honestly man i'd wager that one or two days in my time here i've made 50 relevant or at least funny posts.. i mean if you're a true honda enthusiast there are things of interest here.
thats true, i will not argue with that.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
50 posts? wow. I guess I just don't have that much that I feel is worth saying.
look around man something's bound to piss you off or amuse you.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
41 - 47 of 47 Posts