Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,151 Posts
considering how ugly the new hatches are that woulnd be a bad idea. it still wont sell though. they need to stop fuckin around and bring over the type r or throw in a new b-series powered car

· Registered
1,840 Posts
I know what is it with them being stingy with the good engines. Atleast with the GSR's and Si's they both had good b-series engines with just .2 litres of displacement. The hatch wouldnt be that bad if it just had the right engine like the K20 but oh well.

· Registered
4,550 Posts
Si-OWNER said:
I know what is it with them being stingy with the good engines. Atleast with the GSR's and Si's they both had good b-series engines with just .2 litres of displacement. The hatch wouldnt be that bad if it just had the right engine like the K20 but oh well.
it does have the K20...

2002 civic Si is equipped with the 160hp 2.0 ltr K20a3, did u mean K20a2? cause there is no way honda would put THAT in an Si!

· Registered
1,840 Posts
b16a2racer said:
it does have the K20...

2002 civic Si is equipped with the 160hp 2.0 ltr K20a3, did u mean K20a2? cause there is no way honda would put THAT in an Si!
Sorry, I stand corrected about the new engine codes. I wouldnt mind getting a new Si but something major would have to happen to mine first but even then I might get something else most likely a older car for fixing up. (knock on wood)

· Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Lswanie said:
considering how ugly the new hatches are that woulnd be a bad idea. it still wont sell though. they need to stop fuckin around and bring over the type r or throw in a new b-series powered car
The B-series motors are out of production. They will never make then again :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.