Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys currently im getting in to guns and goin to the range and what not. i wanted to throw the idea of a firearms sub forum for OT out there, i see allot of people on sho that have them in their sigs or always talkin bout them (pros/cons, what kind to get ect..) i am going to post this in the suggestion thread for sure just postin it here to see if you guys like the idea:number1

comment:

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
:lol2 im not getting my hopes up. would be nice though

haha we can bring them together "firearms/weightlifting" haha
i said pics or ban bitch

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
:lol2 im not getting my hopes up. would be nice though

haha we can bring them together "firearms/weightlifting" haha
then everyone can get tickets to the gun show :hehe

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
then everyone can get tickets to the gun show :hehe
:clappy:

just outstanding work my friend and relevant 'cause i'm going to the, uh, firearm show sunday.:btu

edit: oh and yeah i'd check a firearms forum from time to time.. but doesn't lifting fall under sports/ recreation?:dunno:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i said pics or ban bitch
i dont own a gun yet, hence why i think it would be cool to have a sub forum for it. for things like advice and opinions on certain guns brands ect ect.
however i did fully disassemble and put back together my buddys ak-47 the other night. felt pretty good! i want a revolver, my pops has got a 357 i shot a few times. but i think i might go with a .40 not sure ill post pics tonight of options and what i was lookin at. til then i gots drinkion to do:ninja

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
guns are cool, especially when they work to eliminate minorities

·
Registered
17,589 Posts
whats a good gun for a noob?

i dont want something weenie (like a .22) but i dont want a 50 cal either. just something smallish that can kill someone.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.