Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
.40 is not an easy caliber to shoot and i know some of the full frame eagles have feeding problems. if your on a budget s&w m&p series, springfield xd, or i hate to say it a glock. i think the glocks have unsupported chambers though and are subject to Ka-booms.
yeah i have heard that about the eagles but he was already thinking eagle, so....

i enjoyed my ruger .40 (another good option if you're on a budget btw), and had no problems shooting 4" groups with the beretta cougar .40.

the H&K p30
http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/p30_general.html
is a GREAT 9mm if you don't want a .40 though.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
is it? sometimes i get scurred. thats why im friends with a bunch of mexicans. if theres a revolution i wont get decapitated.
they spend to much money on hair gel to buy stuff to decapitate you with.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
yeah i have heard that about the eagles but he was already thinking eagle, so....

i enjoyed my ruger .40 (another good option if you're on a budget btw), and had no problems shooting 4" groups with the beretta cougar .40.

the H&K p30
http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/p30_general.html
is a GREAT 9mm if you don't want a .40 though.
with the bullet technology we have now, anything above 9mm is good now. i really like my s&w m&p 9mm, but i also like the feel of the xd. its more so about what feels good in your hand than anything else.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
with the bullet technology we have now, anything above 9mm is good now. i really like my s&w m&p 9mm, but i also like the feel of the xd. its more so about what feels good in your hand than anything else.
absolutely.:btu

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
berettas feel GREAT. from the old school sidearm (92fs) to the cougar.. shoot like they're on ball-bearings too.

the walther p99 & smith clone (sw99) are very comfortable too though.. but so is a hogue-equipped p90 or p94 (ruger - $300)

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
:clappy:

just outstanding work my friend and relevant 'cause i'm going to the, uh, firearm show sunday.:btu

edit: oh and yeah i'd check a firearms forum from time to time.. but doesn't lifting fall under sports/ recreation?:dunno:
Well back at the time, there were a lot of weight lifting threads being made, and stuff about supplements and what not be asked, and that thread was getting jumbled, so I thought why not have a separate section where anything weightlifting/bodybuilding/getting in shape could be in there, separate from sports which focuses more on professional sports you know what I mean?

·
Registered
14,616 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Well back at the time, there were a lot of weight lifting threads being made, and stuff about supplements and what not be asked, and that thread was getting jumbled, so I thought why not have a separate section where anything weightlifting/bodybuilding/getting in shape could be in there, separate from sports which focuses more on professional sports you know what I mean?
i feel ya but maybe just a sticky?:dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
i want one... perfect example a few weeks ago i had no better place an ACOG sight i found on craigslist, than OT........so first response i get was from sirfallsalot243 saying i might get a better response in a diffrent forum on a diffrent website, ok sure i agree with that but SHO is one of the only forums i visit, and i know there are a bunch of gun guys, and there is no problem with what he said, he was being a smartass and so was i.....nothing more but i think we need a weapons/firearms forum...BUT being corprate SHO now i doubt well ever see it

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.