Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got new suspension installed in my Lude. I got Tanabe Sustec Pro S-S.
I dropped the car to 1 inch ride.
Enjoy

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
ooo thats real pretty...how much did those cost ya and how does it ride/handle? sweet ass engine bay too, thats about as clean as it gets :number1 props man

whats that brass colored piece in the middle of your intake piping??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ck98vteC said:
Looks good, I see your car is sportshift Any problems with the extra power of the SC?

Not so far, although I would like to get a 5 Speed. Changing gears its a little slow but I dont mind. For now its good enough.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Have you taken her to the track yet kinda times are you getting?

Metal-Lude said:
Not so far, although I would like to get a 5 Speed. Changing gears its a little slow but I dont mind. For now its good enough.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
my godddd .. how did you get your bay soooo clean?!!!!!! Looks like you just rolled it out the factory .. SPOTLESS! :hug

Also I LOVE the coilovers. Tanabe recommends wrapping the threads with teflon tape, this preserves the thread so it doesnt get dirt in it and also prevents water, grease and rust. Another thing is the dust boots might have to be trimmed a little .. so lower it to the ground and make sure they dont extent too low. Tanabe also recommends putting a lube on the top of the shock where the boot touches to prevent them from causing friction when rubbing. (basically can rub off the paint, which then can prob. cause rusting)

Just need the Tanabe strut bars and sways and youll handle like a champp .. :hug

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Metal-Lude said:
I just got new suspension installed in my Lude. I got Tanabe Sustec Pro S-S.
I dropped the car to 1 inch ride.
Enjoy

it looks verry sexxy... :clap

...allmost as much as my D2 :ninja

:D

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Metal-Lude said:
your sig is way too big. change it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't forget that you'll need to change your ball joints soon......one of the many benifits of lowering a 5th gen on coil overs.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
HP?

Very nice :clap . Do you have a pic of the car on the ground so we can see the ride hight? Oh and do you have any HP#s yet because that is a little like the setup I am wanting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ck98vteC said:
Looks good, I see your car is sportshift Any problems with the extra power of the SC?
BTW how did you know that. If it is a stupid question im sorry.

·
Registered
210 Posts
it's missing a clutch master cylinder resirvoir...at least that was how i would have figured it out

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
honda_racing101 said:
Looks sweet. Hows it ride?

It rides great, Not bumpy at all. I can take fast corners now. Even go fast in straight aways. I think is a great setup.

I'll post more pics later

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ck98vteC said:
Have you taken her to the track yet kinda times are you getting?

I have not taken her to the track yet. But before I do that I would like to set it up a little more. But I am guessing that 1/4 mile I can do maybe low 14's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts