Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got my nuespeed sport springs w/my tokico shocks.. haven't installed them yet.. i have my gc on my stock shocks. but i noe the rubber things (bump stops, and pillow something) are fuked up.. will i need to get new ones w/my new springs? or will i b fine? thanks in ahead.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i already noe how to install everything for the most part, b/c i did my gc.. but just wondering, if there would b a problem w/the bump stops and pillow things... haha, sorri i don't noe the exact name of them.. the rubber things that u cut when u put on gc. hahahaha.. sorri

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
you will be fine. You probably modified the bump stops when you put the GC coilovers on. (cut the bumpstops). Thats exactly what you would need to do with the neuspeed sport springs....but since they are already cut...just tranfer them over to the other shocks.

The stock mounts will be transfered over to the new set up. everything on the top....the washers/nuts/bolts etc...except for maybe the top nut that is threaded on the shock....the nut will come with the shocks.....if they don't...on goes the stock nuts;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks.. hopefully i'll have time to put them on between school and work... have finals next week :eek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.