·
Registered
6,555 Posts
welcome to the board. clean looking car. too low for my taste though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup just washed it before the pics it had rained all night before that and my car was REALLY nasty. AS for the sideskirts i'm waiting on teh clips to hold them in place to come in DOH should have said that. I had to raies the front end up some that was too low for me. plus my tires were rubbing like crazy.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
nice overall ideas on the car ;) i like the Si rims on 4 door 5th gens. good drop, what's your suspension setup like?

i'd say get some clear front blinkers and some 1/2red 1/2white tails (me no likes the amber)

also, color-match the front and rear lips. the sideskirts also, if you arent' doing that already.

and what's up with the hood? looks like it's whiter than the car?

ghost

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I like the front end coversion. Like everyone else said, get some OEM sideskirts, get a plug for the license plate, get rid of that ugly sticker on your rear window, and paint your windshield wiper blades black... Overall... Nice EG8... Any inside or engine pics?

·
Registered
249 Posts
slackerdogg19 said:
I like the front end coversion. Like everyone else said, get some OEM sideskirts, get a plug for the license plate, get rid of that ugly sticker on your rear window, and paint your windshield wiper blades black...
pretty much sums it all up :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.