Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New TO Salem,New Hampshire & i need help

hello everybody
my name is vinh ..im 24 year old and i own a 04 honda accord v6...i was wondering if anybody close around me know where i can get a body kit installed and painted and maybe a fender bender if possible...if not then just installig the body kit will be great and gettin it paint..anybody know where i can get it done at or somebody?

i live in salem,nh... :D

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
AxnPreludeAxn said:
hello everybody
my name is vinh ..im 24 year old and i own a 04 honda accord v6...i was wondering if anybody close around me know where i can get a body kit installed and painted and maybe a fender bender if possible...if not then just installig the body kit will be great and gettin it paint..anybody know where i can get it done at or somebody?

i live in salem,nh... :D
I know someone in nashua That might be able to hook you. prolly alot cheaper then anyone else an does awsome work. I live in CA right now but im from nashua NH

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much will it cost?do you happen to have the number?im 30 mins from there i think..i went there today to look at BMW.. :D

why u move for?you could of help me. :lmao :eek

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.