Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own a 1997 honda prelude type sh with i got last year for like 6600 with 114000 miles on it. but once i bought the car my bro (mechanic) rebuilt the engine for free.. what i got so far on it are i/h/e.. i had a vafc but i took it off because i think it was fried.. well i dunno..

recently in the beginning of this month i got into an accident, which was not my fault(once again), and now my car is in the shop being fixed..

before accident..

result of accident..

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Jizknocks said:
i own a 1997 honda prelude type sh with i got last year for like 6600 with 114000 miles on it. but once i bought the car my bro (mechanic) rebuilt the engine for free.. what i got so far on it are i/h/e.. i had a vafc but i took it off because i think it was fried.. well i dunno..

recently in the beginning of this month i got into an accident, which was not my fault(once again), and now my car is in the shop being fixed..

before accident..

result of accident..

Welcome to SHO, nice car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phrancis said:
welcome to sho, yeah nice car. Hope they put it back together in perfect order. Ive got a 97SH as well, but with 105k miles. Any problems with yours so far?
no problems except for the ignition switch recall thingy.. and my cars has been in the shop for like 3 weeks now and the last time i saw it got new headlights, grille, hood, fender, and my spoiler is gettin repainted because it faded away.

·
Registered
605 Posts
welcome to SHO.. hope ur car gets done soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts