Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ChaserCivic said:
welcome! so what's ur ride? got pics?
yea sure for pics go here 97 Widebody Civic Hatchback

the motor is a 98 LS motor,..but i just got back from the machine shop today with my 95 GSR head,...so hopefully if my ARP head studs and mugen chip for my p28 comes in before friday then im doing the head swap myself this weekend,..the car will be painted some type of white,..i was thinking about championship white but undecided,..i just want a clean white,..no pearl or nothing like that,..i will list the rest of the motor mods at anyones request,..thanks

· Registered
652 Posts
hello :)

nice ride man, hey r those seat cover or real seat?

how much r they? they look pretty nice :D

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ChaserCivic said:
holy fuck :eek: nice ride!!!! what's all the shit u've done to it?
thanks,... motor mods after this saturday will include:

98 b18b1 bottom end
95 GSR head
98 CTR cams
crower springs and retainers ( tested to rev to 10 but im only gonna hit 7500 because of my bottom end not "yet" built,..the chipped p28 allows to 9200 before fuel cut off)
mugen chipped p28
Skunk2 OBD2 to OBD1 jumper
ARP head studs
apex dunk exhaust
zex nitrous kit,..75 shot with purge

theres other things but i dont remember..its late and im not thinking straight hahaha,...

at the track with just the 98 LS motor with only short ram intake and exhaust with the CX straight gutted i ran a 15.4 on SI rims and stock rubber,...im hoping to hit 13s with my new set up spraying a 75 shot

nice ride man, hey r those seat cover or real seat?
these are my stock civic seats wrapped in vinyl,..they was done for free because a family friend works at the isuzu plant wrapping stock seats in stock fabric,...i will be getting rid of them and putting them in my girl's EK and i will be getting Recaro's SRDs and type R rear seats

thanks for the comments guys,..comments are always welcome about my car no matter positive or negative,..keep them coming:) thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.