Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 93 civic hatch with a b18b engine from a 96 ls and am looking to get nitrous for it. I have used the search function but not many post directed toward a b18b. So I wanted to know how much should I run, what would be safe, things like that. Just spit ideas out to me.

I was interested in one that only would go at WOT. I know a lot of people who are against the Venom approach so I am looking for another way.. thanks for everything.

· Registered
4,657 Posts
it depends on how much you want to go , for a newb do research and lots of it to knwo what it does and how to not make it break anything .
for simplicity and small shots go ZEX, it dont get no betterfor a dry shot . for like 70-80 shot or so , wet kit is good too .
for big shots and wanna roll with the big boys, go direct port.
the motor can take a nice size shot if done right, , i say stay conservative until you know what your doing

· Registered
1,366 Posts
ditto, it's a good motor and most likely will take a nice injection.
but you want to do some research to learn the proper way to use N2O, then start small with something you can improve on later.
such as a 50 shot dry and go to a 65 shot dry. or step up a notch and go with the wet system for a 70 shot.

just get to know the basics before using N2O. if you still have questions after doing some info searching then hit us up.

later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.