Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first let me say, wow, what i great forum! I've been reading tons of articles and posts and what not over the last few weeks, and I've got to say, I am very impressed with this place!
On to the question, I'm planning on (eventualy) putting a turbo on my 93 2 door coupe (not sure what motor is in it besides that its Vtec) and I have a few questions. First off, if I am going to get all the parts separatly, rather then buy a kit, what exactly do I need? I've been searching for a comprehensive list here, and elsewhere, and I can't seem to find what I am looking for. So, would someone be so kind as to tell me what exactly I need?
Secondly, is it worth it to invest in a decent Intake, header, and exaust if, a few months down the line, I plan on putting a turbo in?
To my knowledge (albeit limited) I am going to need a special header that will accept the turbo, which in turn acts as an intake, meaning, that if i purchage a new header/intake now, I'm going to have to take them back out in a few months and replace them. So, is it worth it to invest in a decent set now, or should i just wait and get them when I am ready to (have someone else..) install the turbo?

Thanks in advance for your responses!
-E

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.