Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first of all dont flame me i was sittng her and just thingk of soemthign and got this idea instead of putting the ntercooler thing on the out side of the intercooler why not have a typr of condensor deal on the inside of the intercooler dont laugh at y drawings please i used the pic form somewhere else but edited it a bit tell me what ya think

btw if the condensor pipe was on the inside seal buy the intercooler i think it would increase cooling efficency by alot

here is the pic

black swigally lines are a piping that holds the nitrosoxide to cool the intercooler/ or co2 which is used often now too

·
Registered
854 Posts
i dont think it would work
and if it did, im not gonna chop my intercooler in half and drill holes for the lines just to cool the air a bit
you would also have to find a way to actally circulate the n20, you can't just let it sit in the line pressurized, it will cool off and if you increase the pressure you could blow something up.

·
Registered
326 Posts
you kno there is this company hoo actually makes a nozzle that sprays that cryo stuff into the intercooler just like the nx Ntercooler nos spray

·
Registered
854 Posts
this is a dangerous idea, its like mounting a nitrous tank right full on the front bumper, if you get into an accident and have a front end collision something is gonna blow up.
thats why the sprayers are better because the unit does not hold pressure, it releases it, only the tank in the car holds pressure

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
dxTYPE-R said:
you kno there is this company hoo actually makes a nozzle that sprays that cryo stuff into the intercooler just like the nx Ntercooler nos spray
all you have to do is replace the n20 with co2, its not neccessarily a whole new kit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts