Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
jammin civic said:
seen em 5+ times and own almost every album they or slug have put out :tu
Have you ever met them? ;)

I really like Atmosphere, and I have a friend who is absolutely nuts for them...

Actually we were standing in line for an autograph from Dilated Peoples and my friend saw Slug and ran out of line to get his autograph instead... he was pretty much skipping like a little school girl afterwards. :hehe

We have met slug and ant quite a few times now. :D

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
jammin civic said:
yea i met him at his last scribble jam show, cleveland, and bonnaroo last year.
Nice man. :D

We just see him a lot because we live near Minneapolis. His brother owns a hip hop music store called fifth element so we see him hanging around there quite a bit.

My friend has EVERY SINGLE ALBUM, including ones you can only buy at fifth element, he is a little ridiculous to say the least.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
you got a crush on me or something? I'm not gay dawgie, back the fuck up. What Con's not giving you enough attention? Rev's can't satisfy you anymore? :confused

ReCKMan says : Back up offa me bitch!
No just giving you a hard time. :D

Where's your sense of humor? :ninja

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
my sense of humor is twisted, cuz I'm sick in the head :D My humor is drivitive off how you respond, thus I was awaiting your reply, which I knew was coming surely. Other than that, we Straight, right Gaybriel? :ninja right?
:lmao Of course we are. :hug Even if you are a little different...:fear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.