Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
ooh, most people loved it, i found it kinda boring
just rent 2, then if you like it you can buy it and start from where you left off

or if you can rent it for a week you will probably be able to beat it in that week if you got 4-5 hours a day to play it

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
just rent 2, then if you like it you can buy it and start from where you left off

or if you can rent it for a week you will probably be able to beat it in that week if you got 4-5 hours a day to play it
i have only been playing vids for like 4-5 hours a month if that

but i should be playing a little bit more when i move next week

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
yeah theres a lot of games i want, I had an extra gift certificate lying around for 50 bucks otherwise i wouldn't have bought it

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
yeah theres a lot of games i want, I had an extra gift certificate lying around for 50 bucks otherwise i wouldn't have bought it
i keep telling myself i'm not going to buy anymore games until i beat gta IV, get to lvl 55 on COD, and get some more achievements on left 4 dead

more than likely i will not even beat gta 4 before they release the addon lol

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
i wanna beat crackdown, i have one more boss i just haven't played it forever. and play more forza and beat dead rising. I beat gta 4 and it was a good game

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
I just picked up Skate 2, its pretty fun, but I doubt any of you fools will get that game.
I'm tempted...like everyone else has said they got a ton of games to beat...so do I. Played Skate 2 the other night in party play and did the Own the Spot thing...pretty dang fun

81 - 100 of 130 Posts