Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Name is EVILZ1.. I play cod waw mostly the new zombie(der riese). Still get on cod 4 though. Got halo 3 odst, mw2 and forza 3 preordered.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

i have one without going online, i just dont know how to transfer it all to the online account.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
and i dont really play online, its like fiddy dollars, and im not a big gamer, but i got the free account, i dnt know what all i can do with that..

yea, im a video game noob, i just got an xbox 2weeks ago, just so i can have a home entertainment network...its sweeet

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Yeah theres really no point in the username if you don't have online, because we can add you, but you'll never be online to play with so theres no point.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i can play online, but i cant play to collect points or whatever....it says i can do casual games. like sex..

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i got the new street fighter, but no one ever plays, how can the game be such a cult classic and have no players, WHO plays this game?

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Hunny Bee Dee :)
i love you, why cant every woman on the internet be like you?
show me your eyes...even if its just one.

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
i got the new street fighter, but no one ever plays, how can the game be such a cult classic and have no players, WHO plays this game?
it doesn't seem like a game people would play online much. it's like dj hero, so much hype but no one plays online like ever.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
haha, wow, i can't believe bashing sf4 will bring better games, yet they forget that streetfighter is the mothership of combat fighting to this day, and since IV came out, even with its amazing review, people still are ignorant. i think its because they can't compete haha, they don't like it, its only when anybody wins any game is when they like the game... wow.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Figured I'd bring this thread back up to the top and maybe sticky it

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
101 - 120 of 130 Posts