Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ill prob get flamed for this but i dont really care but here goes i went to my friends house today and told him the bottle was full so naturaly being the bumdasses we are decide to get a little video of my car so i was driving through the neiborhood spun through first spun through 2nd ans hammered 3rd only to notice that my clutch was slipping bad :noo so i decided hey lets see if itll still smoke the tire(no lsd)so i pull into ane empty parkinglot have him jump out then i drop the clutch and boiles the tire off :D and on the way back to puck him up i try to spun them again in 2nd only to melt the clutch(car still stinks) and about that time i decided it was time to call it a day here are the vids

burnt clutch

n2o run

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
man sorry about spelling

·
Registered
682 Posts
"...nos in the stop and go..."

weak shot, my friend`s, uncle`s, dad`s, 1992 accord LX automatic on a 35sht spun em more than that did, good way to smoke ur clutch, good job, laters...

P.S.- that video could have been 10x better if it was anthony`s car... with the NAWZ he stilll woulda won....

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^:lol easy style man

mmmm not much to say really other than i was hoping to see u spray when u were putting ur balls to the wall instead of coming to a swift stop in traffic.

·
Registered
682 Posts
put ur balls to ur friends forehead and ull see the stop sign.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
nice purge, i like seeing the day video, don't see many videos of cars spraying from a in car view. are u going to post some good nitrous videos when u get a clutch? i would like to see some more good nitrous videos if u have any

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill post some better videos when i get the new clutch and as far as the car being slow it went 10-70 in about 5-6 seconds spinning in 1st and 2nd and slipping clutch in 3rd

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mbc663 said:
its not hard to go from 10-70 in a few seconds when only the wheels are spinnin that fast :boo

big deal
you know your right i should have said that the speedo red 85 while i was spining and came down to 70 when i let off but your right big deal a honda that can spin the tires up to 70mph thats not impressive for a car with 140 crank hp and what do you drive that can do that

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fuco8210 said:
"nitrous in traffic yo" not a bad vid :tu

lol i hate traffic for some reason it always seems to be im my way :bh

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
people like you got caught up in tf&tf you give honda/acura drivers a really bad name

No... Ppl with HUGE mufflers.. More stickers than gas mileage and BIG ass alluminum wings on there del sols give HOnda/Acura drivers a bad name.. Also ppl that talk all high on there 16second cars...(Not saying all Honda/Acuras are..Just stating what alot of ppl with these STOCK 91 Accords and 87 Civics that have absolutely nothing done to them) Ok im done ranting :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
yeah pretty much every civic besides the type r and si models run 16's or worse. but he isnt giving acura/honda a bad name.. it say in his sig he runs 14.2..not a bad time at all.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
time to clean up this thread....

btw....the second video doesnt work for me....only the burnout one works for me.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 33 Posts