Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey got my new website set up

http://siluminc.com

Signed up for dreamhost for the $10 for the entire year thingy and this is my new site. Its basiclly just for hosting music and videos and stuff but i will be trying to make some money off it too just by sell my services.

nyway, ive been working on the site for a few days and wanted some outside imput from you people, what u think? be critical. Obviously most of the site isnt up yet, only videos, home, and music but what about the layout? Anything you would reccomend? I will have all sfw buttons on the side for navigating but you think i should go with a differnt way of navigating. Hows the speed? Not very 56k friendly i dont think?? yea, anyway, just give me ya 2 cents

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Nice site. I like the intro page. The site is kinda slow though and I have cable internet.

The layout is pretty good, very easy to get across the page.

I dont know if its the network something you did wrong but after you click on the tab on the left and get linked to that page, it wont go to any other link after that.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SuperAkuma said:
Nice site. I like the intro page. The site is kinda slow though and I have cable internet.

The layout is pretty good, very easy to get across the page.

I dont know if its the network something you did wrong but after you click on the tab on the left and get linked to that page, it wont go to any other link after that.
cool yea im worried about the speed a bit, might drop the res on the front page and simplify some of the pics. thanks for the imput, the problem with the links is soon to be fixed, its just that none of the other pages have links enabled, their using different swf's which is about to change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts