Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :) I am new to here
I just joined civic nation 4 days ago :)
This is my very first new car :number1
So far I like my car except some problems.
I have 180km so far on it.
However, paint on the front bumper where near the left head light is peeling.lol :wow So, I went dealership to show it. They told me that they have to pull the bumper out to repaint it. My car is brand new and only 4days old. IMO. I told them not to pull out the front bumper but they told me that there is no way to repaint it unless pull it out. :mad
-If they pull out the front bumper and reinstall it after repaint it, it is not going to fit perfectly as they are prodced first time in the factory?

And when I am reversing my car, I hear water fluid sound from the gas tank.
My guess is that when the gas tank is not full, the gas is moving (its common sense) but I can here its moving sound :wow Also, I ask them for this problem and they told me that it is noraml thing and there is nothing wrong with hearing sound when the gas tank is not full. :confused
-Is that right? is this a just normal thing? or I am just too picky?
Anyone, who has a 2006 civic beside me, hear the sound from the gas tank when you reversing?

And go inside of the car, I hear rattle sound from the front right side corner where windows and dash board meet(near the front speaker). I hear this sound since yesterday lol. But for this one they told me that they can fix that problem. lol

Thanks for reading my complains :D
I have pretty long story but, my question is:

-If they pull out the front bumper and reinstall it after repaint it, it is not going to fit perfectly as they are prodced first time in the factory?

-Hearing sound when reversing is normal thing?

Thanks again guys. :)

P.S: One of my friend told me I should ask to dealership or Honda Canada if I can exchange my car since my car is new and not very old.
Or, I just can simply ask to dealer for more service such as free oil change or paint protection. What do you guys think?

Looking forward your help guys. Thanks :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
of cuz get an exchange if you can!! :bash

and i don't think putting it on and off would make it not fit right.... tons of people have their fenders or hood or bumper damaged and get new ones... you don't notice them...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.