Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...i just got a '94 civic 2 door coupe with 16 rims with clear side markers and the white with red talights..besides that everything is stock on the car.....it is a 1.6l vtec motor......i wanna know what i can do to be able to do mad nice whiteouts???not sure it that wat u call it or burnnnn rubber...i eventually wanna hook it up with the works all around but for now would like to know what i would have to change or do to my car to achieve this for now......ty

· Registered
278 Posts
good point , but i figure if your like me at all and you want your car fast the engine is gonna get built up anyway.
but then again you may not be like me.
but that is a good point Civic_Grl_Rcr

· Registered
1,668 Posts
I belive turbo is going to lead to bigger problems and a lot more money invested into your engine, especially if you are running on stock internals. I would build your engine up first - by the time you have a strong block you will have many options such as n2o - turbo or super charger - shit you might be happy with the results and just run all motor. I'd start out by making your car breathe a lot better - intake - header - exhaust. Then I would work with the spark - ignition - cap - rotor - wires - plugs -etc -

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmmmm

ok i see where u r gettin at civic grl....start off with those things first...well mileage is 123000...is dat bad?????now doing this will start me off with gettin my block more powerfull right????now i was wondering as well how do i get those niceeee smoke outs????doing this upgrade or i still have to do alot more?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.