Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to the import cars and this my first new car and first new import car and first honda civic. i have a honda civic lx coupe 2006 automatic. my question is where can i find the most parts of this car right now? i like to find headers , cold air intake , exhaust , muffler , wheels, i know this is a automatic and i know manual is better but to me automatic is better and i don't race that much anyway . i mostly race with others at night whenever at a stop light . so i need some extra HP to get by. can anyone help?

·
Registered
817 Posts
One thing I will tell you is that if you do to much modifying you will be throwing away most of your warrenty from honda. Check with the parts company you intend on buying from to make sure thier product will not void any of your warrenties.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
lowcivic66 said:
One thing I will tell you is that if you do to much modifying you will be throwing away most of your warrenty from honda. Check with the parts company you intend on buying from to make sure thier product will not void any of your warrenties.
werd. aftermarket parts usually void warranties, so check with the manufacturer and save your $ for other stuff. cars aint everything.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Cars are deffinetly not everything, but they sure can be a lot of fun. I wonder if the people at honda knew what they were getting into when they built the civic. Do you think that they knew that people would eventually figure out how to build crazy fast ones?

·
Registered
365 Posts
The first thing that you need to do, is learn every inch of your car. Make sure you know what everything does and how everything runs. Then Once your warrenty begins to run out begin to start looking at local shops, magazines, and even online.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.