:whore :love

did i mention im now considering getting gold wheels? :ninja :hehe

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
honda_racing101 said:
Damn, those are some awesome pics!

I have a few questions tho, what lip is that and what did you do to paint the black pieces on the sides? jus sand em down and paint? And also, where did you get the cf trim pieces in the interior?
the lip is off a 2000 si, as far as the side trim, they had to be sanded down and smoothed out before we shot them. that way that are glossy instead of textured and the paint will hold to them, we did them about 3 years ago and they have held up with no problems, the c/f kit was custom made by a composites guy he used to be a soler, his name was al and his screename was blownsol on automotivetech. org but this was like 2 years ago, and i heard he quit making them it was pretty pricy though like 250-280, hell i dont remember, its a 19 piece kit and its real c/f with 3m backing unlike alot of the simulated c/f kits out there, i do see other kits from time to time on ebay and stuff so you may try there just make sure its real c/f instead of simulated

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here ya go, the quality on these pics arent as good as the other ones but its shows the c/f

ive gotten a ton of inquiries about it, I wish i would've bought a few sets at the time because it was a limited run on them. But like i said, there are other c/f kits out there but i cant vouch for the qualityand material of them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.