Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
turbo talon, eclipse gs-t/x would be nice but very hard to find and peeps love to over price them given they're oil pissers when they get older and electrical bastards. preludes with the h22's have become more affordable as well but it has caused a rice problem in a few area's like okc and a few other select cities. you know, put a loud fucking exhaust on it and drive like an asshole almost killing three to four people a day.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
might be able to find a sentra ser spec v now for that much or if you wanna take a risk svt focus, they didn't hold their value for shit, but will run low 15's stock depending on driver and conditions.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
so can I, and I have 4 dr's and an auto tragic, :lol

I think I could even get high 14's if the track conditions are better and I get more than 2 runs in, lol
i'm hoping for 14's for the accord next year and it be auto as well, but bitch better quit spending my money. but the track we have here is questionable to say the least. even a guy with a beefed up fox body with shit loads invested should be running high 13's no doubt (seen a similar setup run 13 and halfs)couldn't run faster than 15.6 because one he don't know how to drive, his starts were awful and two they don't maintain the track. it looks like a roller skating rink floor near the starting line.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i'm sorry matt, but stock chevelle ss i believe ran 14's at best and that's if you could control tire spin. most cars in the mucsle car era were 15 sec cars and high 6's to low 7's on 0-60 times off the floor with the exception of some mopars because they were the first to take high horsepower in a smaller car like with the dart. i always remember those numbers because they were almost identical to the numbers an svt focus put up, and when you own a car you know alot about what it does

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
dudes, stop. you're the only two here now you happy? everyone else left the party and you're the two drunk guys on the couch talking about the meaning of life, arguing big bang evolution, or adam and eve and the 7 days. chill

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
you're arguing in a thread where the op spelled car "carrrrrrrr" seriously. you're supposed to be sending me one of those green card asians you promised, you've been too busy here to read the other threads.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i might be headed out that way for interviews soon, i've got like 12 job possibilities between maryland, langley(cia), and jersey. so i may be out there sooner than you think.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
ouch dude, i'm hurting for cash to my man. i feel not being able to afford what i want to do. i have a k&n cone filter on the accord but couldn't afford to get the piping for it, it sucks i want the whole setup but can do it.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
my b16 never lost to a cavalier
i haven't seen any b series lose to a cavalier, or a reg cobalt while we're on that point. i know i've taken an ss in my accord, but not the ss s/c no way. the guy in the ss didn't take it too well because i was able to not only pull ahead of him but get in front of him. he started screaming at me and flipping me off and stuff. i was like "dude, you got beat straight off the line" i only got in front of him after i got half a car ahead so i could flash him because i watched this dude whip in and out of traffic driving like and idiot on the highway, so when i seen him get off the highway(which happened to be a great newly paved back road with no traffic hardly ever) i decided to get off there to just to prove a point to him and to see if my car could handle his or not.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.