Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
i haven't seen any b series lose to a cavalier, or a reg cobalt while we're on that point. i know i've taken an ss in my accord, but not the ss s/c no way. the guy in the ss didn't take it too well because i was able to not only pull ahead of him but get in front of him. he started screaming at me and flipping me off and stuff. i was like "dude, you got beat straight off the line" i only got in front of him after i got half a car ahead so i could flash him because i watched this dude whip in and out of traffic driving like and idiot on the highway, so when i seen him get off the highway(which happened to be a great newly paved back road with no traffic hardly ever) i decided to get off there to just to prove a point to him and to see if my car could handle his or not.
a lot of people talk shit about the b16 because it doesnt have a lot of torque. But I have got zero complaints about it. I love this motor and it has worked well for me. The biggest thing with them is that you cant put them in anything bigger then a hatch because the car is too heavy. But considering I took a b16 with bolt ons, a 50 shot, and an ls trans down to a 13.2..i think its served me pretty well.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
because it's bottle fed with boltons in a 1900 lb hatch you could spray a d-series in a 1900 lb hatch and still break 13's...now a 1999-2000 stock civic si is another story weighing in at 2600 lbs lbs+ without the driver.
i never lost to a cavalier without the bottle. and spraying a single cam with bolt ons wont get you that deep into the 13's

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
both suck, end of story. my brothers 91 celica gts rapes both cars in stock trim
your brother is full of crap about the gsr..if he isnt then the gsr had full load of doughnut of the month club members in it

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.