Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im only 17 years old and not all knowing about motors so I don't plan on going full on forced induction. I was thinking of doing the LS/Vtec but unsure on its reliabilty for a daily driven. Soo I just wanna beef up the engine and was wondering if doing a skunk2 cams and intake manifold would be a good step in the direction. Currently my LS has the I/H/E set up, test pipe, cam gears, pulleys, fuel regulator, A'pex S-AFC. Or should I just save up some more money and take the head swap and go with a GS-R head? I want this for a daily driver car something reliable but able to get up and go when its called upon.

Thanks,
Zolten

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Read the stickys first:
Integra Facts and answers to FAQ's...

And once your done reading the ls/vtec sticky you should have a pretty good idea of whats in store for you.

Building up a LS motor isnt that bad at all. There are many options to make it a all motor, non-vtec killing machine. You can always bump up the c/r, get some wild cams.etc.

There are endless tuning possibilities with honda motors, I hope you the best in what you decide to do:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts