Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mitsubishi is FINALLY letting us have the LANCER EVOLUTION 8....and this one has the same HP specs as a JDM EVO......i am buying one for sure.........TWIN TURBO HERE I COME!

·
Registered
952 Posts
PseudoRealityX said:
a) this has nothing to do with autocross
b) the EVO uses a single turbo, and building a twin setup isnt a good idea
:D

Funny stuff.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
PseudoRealityX said:
a) this has nothing to do with autocross
b) the EVO uses a single turbo, and building a twin setup isnt a good idea
c) most newbies don't know how to drive an AWD turbo - even I have problems getting the times to what my friend gets in his WRX
d) you will be in a difficult class already
e) power means nothing in autocross unless you can drive it
f) traction means nothing in autocross unless you can drive it

g) it is one of my "WANT" cars though :)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1) THE EVOLUTION IS ONE OF THE BEST AUTO-X/ROAD RACE CARS RIGHT NOW
2) IT USES A TWIN TURBO SETUP....GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT

OWN THAT BITCH

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
CRXtc said:
1) THE EVOLUTION IS ONE OF THE BEST AUTO-X/ROAD RACE CARS RIGHT NOW
2) IT USES A TWIN TURBO SETUP....GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT

OWN THAT BITCH
Ok what grade did you graduate from? You need to go back to recess.

Lancer Evo is only a single turbo. Go look it up on the web. GO ask people in the Lancer Evolution Forums.

How would you know that it's such a great autoX/road race car if we have never had one here in the states, and the US is basically the only place that has autocross.

Go back to playing in recess while the big boys place with real cars in real life.

Your the big tool here.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
CivicSiRacer said:
Ok what grade did you graduate from? You need to go back to recess.

Lancer Evo is only a single turbo. Go look it up on the web. GO ask people in the Lancer Evolution Forums.

How would you know that it's such a great autoX/road race car if we have never had one here in the states, and the US is basically the only place that has autocross.

Go back to playing in recess while the big boys place with real cars in real life.

Your the big tool here.
autocross is getting very popular in Asia, esp. Japan. they call it Gymkhana there, and I've seen some craaaaaazy stuff going on there, (talking about crazy courses that fly 2-3 feet from guard-rails). I wish that we would have more info on what goes on in there, with internet spreading so fast it's amazing how little information leaks from Nippon. :)

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
MKX-R said:
autocross is getting very popular in Asia, esp. Japan. they call it Gymkhana there, and I've seen some craaaaaazy stuff going on there, (talking about crazy courses that fly 2-3 feet from guard-rails). I wish that we would have more info on what goes on in there, with internet spreading so fast it's amazing how little information leaks from Nippon. :)
Gymkhana is more drifting than autocrossing. I've seen plenty of videos of it. It's not about the driver at all but how much you can please the crowds.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
listen here dickhead....i have lived in japan for 6 years....i moved back recently........i have driven an EVO 4, 5 and 6.........they handle fucking better then anything i have ever driven and with a higher top speed then the WRX (146 as opposed to 158) they are awesome cars, and for your fucking information the EVO started out as a twin turbo and remained that way through evolution 5 after that i do believe they went to a bigger single turbo unit...i looked and i found that the evo 7 has a bigger single turbo unit....i was told that the US version was going to be twin turbo.....however i dont think it will be now that i found the 7 was single.........so you can suck on these JDM nuts mother fucker.........and by the way civic SI's are one of the slowest gayest cars i have ever driven.....just because you have vtec doesnt make your shit fast.......

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
CivicSiRacer said:
Gymkhana is more drifting than autocrossing. I've seen plenty of videos of it. It's not about the driver at all but how much you can please the crowds.
well, each region has it's own pleasure I guess, but competition is there nonetheless.
HAHA, someone here surely woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

autocross in North America,
drifting in Asia,
Rally in Europe.

here's some amateur rallycross from Poland :)
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/.../fotogalerie/michal_zakrzewski/slomczyn150701

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
CRXtc said:
listen here dickhead....i have lived in japan for 6 years....i moved back recently........i have driven an EVO 4, 5 and 6.........they handle fucking better then anything i have ever driven and with a higher top speed then the WRX (146 as opposed to 158) they are awesome cars, and for your fucking information the EVO started out as a twin turbo and remained that way through evolution 5 after that i do believe they went to a bigger single turbo unit...i looked and i found that the evo 7 has a bigger single turbo unit....i was told that the US version was going to be twin turbo.....however i dont think it will be now that i found the 7 was single.........so you can suck on these JDM nuts mother fucker.........and by the way civic SI's are one of the slowest gayest cars i have ever driven.....just because you have vtec doesnt make your shit fast.......
Well maybe you should go back there because you act like a total imbecile. Blah blah blah. Aren't you the coolest person in the world who thinks he's god's gift to cars. Wow! you impress me with your vast knowledge.... :sleep:

Show me some comparisons of the Lancer Evo VII vs the WRX on an LEGAL SANCTIONED autocross course and I might believe you - OH WAIT the Lancer Evo VII is not available here in the US where we have autocrossing, so what ass are you pulling this out of then?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
CivicSiRacer said:
Well maybe you should go back there because you act like a total imbecile. Blah blah blah. Aren't you the coolest person in the world who thinks he's god's gift to cars. Wow! you impress me with your vast knowledge.... :sleep:
haha, maybe he got kicked out :)

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
CRXtc said:

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP FAGGOTT

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.