Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Um, I have the demo for now, but on friday I'm gettin it for sure though..so anyways the track thats on the demo, my best drag run was 26.14 with a level 4 Eclipse. soooo, post your records on any drag race and the specific street your racin on so we can see who's best...lol...I dunno, I already have the hang of it so I'll probably do better.

Demo Street drag race: 26.14 lv4 Eclipse

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
29.83 in a Level 1 Civic. It has all of the Level 1 upgrades. I did it on the very first stage which I think is on 14th and Vineyard, not sure.

Side note: I could've sworn I was going to beat a Skyline and a Supra at the very end in a drag race (medium difficulty, as easy is too damn easy), but my engine blew right before I finished. I topped out at 172mph.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I just beat the game (too fast though) and I unlocked everything, but I am starting a new profile since after you beat underground, thats pretty much it, you can't do anything else, not even customize your underground car, but you can still customize the other cars.

Anyways, I managed to get a 20.98 in a fully modded Skyline in 14th and Vine with no traffic.

·
Registered
544 Posts
haha u know what, i have a level 3 skyline and i ran a 20.95 on my first run with a bad start.... thats the best i could pull lol beat ya!!! :)

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
HONDASWAP SUCKS said:
haha u know what, i have a level 3 skyline and i ran a 20.95 on my first run with a bad start.... thats the best i could pull lol beat ya!!! :)
Arghh, damn you!! :mad: j/k

I'll see if I can beat that when I have the chance to play it again. Hopefully I'll have that beat. I've tried the other cars, but none of them come as close as the Skyline in drag racing.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
HONDASWAP SUCKS said:
After about 50 runs, literally, I managed to beat your time. 20.74 with a good launch, not a perfect one though. I'll see if I can take a picture which displays the best time, because at first, I couldn't believe my eyes. :D

Damn, now only if I had broadband, I want to play this game online so BAD and drag race against other people. By the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm only pretty good in drag racing, average in other modes, bah!:eek:

·
Registered
544 Posts
xtremefusion said:
Arghh, damn you!! :mad: j/k

I'll see if I can beat that when I have the chance to play it again. Hopefully I'll have that beat. I've tried the other cars, but none of them come as close as the Skyline in drag racing.

u should be able to beat it, if u get a perfect start... cuz i didnt and i had 5/6 perfect shifts.... so i bet someone can beat it... :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.