Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyones top score is for a single drift and/or drift session. I just barely started playing today, but with a 240SX I got over 18000 (18802 I think) in a single drift and over 152000 points in a single session (10 laps, simplest course). Because I just started playing today I'm sure there are much higher scores.....so post what ya got :D....I'll try to get some screen shots of mine tomorrow.

Eddie

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol2: .....I couldn't sleep last night (I have trouble sleeping and sometimes only get about an hour of sleep a night) so I stayed up and just kept playing. I think I've finished close to 45 races, I'm not sure exactly. The last car I got was the RSX ;). The RSX is faster, but just like in real life, the 240 is a drifting machine :D

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
My friend pulled 60,000 somehting in the RX7. No BS.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
WPBSI said:
i drifted to the tune of 100,761 NO BS it was in my civic too, also getting a 240 isn't that hard
you got 100,000 points in ONE drift?! with the civic?!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Damn those sound like some crazy ass numbers, I simply don't believe unless I see it (snapshot/screenshot) That's going around the track atleast twice in full drift without hitting the wall or loosing speed...:eek: 48,826 is the best provable time I can post for now in a friggin miata... otherwise I got 200,000 and drifted the entire track 4 times non stop uhhh... no screenshot :p

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Just bought the game yesterday. Well I tried drifting and I the longest drift for the first try was 24,000. Then my best total was 91,000. I used the Lancer, but I'm gettin better...I'm at work now, i can't wait to get home and try to beat my record.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I got 52,000 in one drift on the 2nd drift course in the Rx7.
U gotta do dori dori into the chicane.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm sorry did u mean in ONE single drift?? or a single drift competition? if u meant 0ne single drift then i pulled 18 thousand something...but as for the 100,761 i was doing all superbs, and collosal(sp) actually the fwd civics aren't so bad!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts