Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
ZFR7F-11

· Registered
432 Posts
UltraNosLS is right on the plugs.

HOwever, ultranos, What nitrous system do you have? Direct Port What? Dude, on just I/H/E, you should have a pretty low-scale setup... unless you've got some MAJOR tuning tools. (at least an air/fuel controler, or piggyback cpu)

The "direct port" Setup typically goes as follows for 8 cylinders, same idea for 4 bangers:
The ultimate setup, a port is tapped and threaded specifically for each cylinder, running eight nitrous and eight fuel lines to spray directly into the cylinders. This setup is typically used above about 250hp, to allow accurate tuning for each cylinder. Below is the Agostino Racing direct port LT1 manifold

· Registered
56 Posts
CivicNOS1 said:
UltraNosLS is right on the plugs.

HOwever, ultranos, What nitrous system do you have? Direct Port What? Dude, on just I/H/E, you should have a pretty low-scale setup... unless you've got some MAJOR tuning tools. (at least an air/fuel controler, or piggyback cpu)

The "direct port" Setup typically goes as follows for 8 cylinders, same idea for 4 bangers:
The ultimate setup, a port is tapped and threaded specifically for each cylinder, running eight nitrous and eight fuel lines to spray directly into the cylinders. This setup is typically used above about 250hp, to allow accurate tuning for each cylinder. Below is the Agostino Racing direct port LT1 manifold

94 LS
setup:I/h/e, test pipe, JG Throttle body with ported intake manifold, USDM type-r pistons, decked, ported and polished head w/ 3 angle valve job, shotpeened rods, Aem Cam gears, CM stage 3 clutch, B&M FPR, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 100 shot DP, NOS kit, NOS Purge valve, NX bottle heater, MSD 6A w/ coil, Apexi SAFC, Jacobs Nitrous Mastermind,Autometer gauges-Nitrous, EGT, air/fuel, Tach, and a pretty good suspension.

· Registered
432 Posts
HELL YEAH, ALL THE WAY!!

You fooled me with the SIG.... you said you had i/h/e and the usual. You wen't all out, don't be MODEST!

· Registered
432 Posts
BK series???

68 cents each.... man! forget my discounts I buying through you. NGK's? Not the platinums are they (normally $10 each)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.