Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nissan s14 240sx for sale in SO CAL, red Stick! mad pics up!

Hi Guys,
I'm posting this for a friend. This car is super clean, I've seen and drove it. Excellent for all the takumi wannabes.

The Car:
-1995 Nissan red 240sx w/ MT located in Southern California.
-Approx. 115k miles
-Second Owner
-Exterior and interior is in excellent shape, has been babied.
-Full power windows and door locks. Has a moon roof, and brand new Ungo car alarm system.
-Oil changed every 3k miles. Engine runs strong and smooth.
-Car has been pampered with only 91 octane fuel.
-Clutch is in good shape, grabs really quick.
-new brake pads and resurface rotors within the last 5k miles.
-OEM Fog Lights
-OEM Front lip

Audio System:
-JVC flip-down CD headunit
-Front speakers: Lanzar components, tweeters + 6.5 mids
-Rear speakers: Eclipse 6.5”
-Bass is powered by Rockford Fosgate Punch a360 amp + two JL w0s 10” subs in a JL powerwedge enclosure.
-Dynamat on the doors and trunk.

Performance Upgrades:
-Denso iridium spark plugs.
-NGK spark plug wires.
-Sylvania ultrawhite headlights.
-Ultra rare JDM DTM rims wrapped with Perrilli Supersport P7000 tires, with 70 percent tread left.
-Injen Cold Air Intake System.
-5zigen axle back exhaust with silencer per request. I currently have the stock exhaust due to noise regulations at my work.
-Hollowed out catalytic converter per request. OEM catalytic converter currently on vehicle.
-Generic front aluminum strut bar and rear aluminum tie bar.
-Car lowered on Progress springs. Gives the car nice aggressive look without too much compromise in ride quality.

This car looks great and handles even better. But if you are looking at this ad, you obviously know what you want and realize that the 240sx is a great RWD sports car and has tons of potential for whatever style of driving that you may be into. This car is gorgeous, a definite head turner. You should see it for yourself. Asking 6500 obo.

I am available only on weekends due to work. So email me at [email protected] or call me (949)-551-5607 for pics and questions. Serious Inquiries please.

If you have a mechanic in the area, (walnut/chino/west covina/rowland heights, etc) we can take to him to get it checked out. (Or a mobile car diganose man would work too, up to you!)

edit: my buddy doesnt' really want to do trades unless it's a CW type R

Pictures:

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts