Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you guys go, a place to buy and sell all nitrous products and accessories without tainting the normal threads on the board.

I myself have a jacobs ignition and ultra coil for sale, pm me if youre interested.

peace

· Registered
433 Posts
complete n20 system and parts

-nos direct port , 470 plus shipping...includes jets and purge.
-autometer n20 gauge w/ 10'of braided steel, 60 plus shipping
-bottle heater, nos, new , never used.- 120 plus ship
-bottl opener, nos, new, never used, -150 plus ship
-msd sci and coil, 130 plus ship
-msd start retard...kicks back retard while sprayn , new in box- 120+ship
98 gsr intake manifold drilled for DP- 60 plus ship

give me some offers guys...its all for sale. if ya know what ull net on et's my car did a 13.4 w/ this system full interior, plus spare and toolbox. will work out package deals and help on shipping too.someone get this stuff , i need tuitionmoney.

· Registered
4,657 Posts
single fogger kit for sale with some goodies

It is the 5122 kit that was dry and since converted over to a single fogger kit .
what you get:
2 nitrous solenoids, 1 fuel solenoid, all the wiring for the system , fuel safety switch , throttle activation switch, misc jets up to like 100 shot, all the steel braided lines and goodridge fittings needed for install, in structions, the wet fogger, the dry nozzle.
Eddlebrock purge kit
Zex plugs
and whatever else I can find for it . I have alot of stuff on the side for it.

email at [email protected]
$650obo

· Registered
771 Posts
Brand new, never used.

NOS Dry Kit for any 1.6-2.0L Honda/Acura. The bottle is also full. $350 for everything. I live in Northern VA...

· Registered
3,089 Posts
-4AN Braided Line for ZEX Kit

If any of you guys have a 15' braided line (-4AN) I would love to take it off your hands. Thanks.

· Registered
190 Posts
new dry NOS kit

This kit has never been sprayed (virgin) it was new out the box, i installed it in my GSR and my girl took my car.. so i never even had time to spray it.. took it off last night and put it back in the box... 325.00 plus shipping... i also have a type r lip and wing for sale.. the i sanded both to paint black (but, yeah girl has car) so time to get rid of them.. wing is white (sanded) lip is yellow (sanded) make me an offer..

· Registered
205 Posts

Hey guys, I'm selling a fully loaded, un-installed and never used NX single stage EFI kit. I also have the GenX2 upgrade, and the NX remote bottle opener. All of these were taken out, mounted outside the car, but never put it. Everything is in perfect condition. I need money to paint my bodykit so I have to sell the nitrous kit. I prefer pickup, but will ship.

The NX kit is about $500, the Genx2 upgrade is about $400, and the remote bottle opener is about $200. So give me reasonable offers and I'll consider.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.