Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Nitrous Express Group Buy!!

I am putting together a group buy for you guys on Nitrous Express single fogger kits. These can be used on any Acura/Honda Model.

It's the universal EFI kit that usually goes for $550.00+ and retails for $775.00. If I can get at least 10 people to buy in, the price will be $459.00 plus $15.00 for shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. So, that's 474.00 for the kit shipped to your doorstep. This kit comes with

-10lb bottle
-BIG NX Nitrous and Gasoline solenoids
-Single Shark nozzle
-Braided lines
-Mounting hardware
-Toggle switch
-WOT switch
-Wires
-Connectors
-Thread sealer
-Drill bit and tap for nozzle
-Bottle brackets
-35, 50 and 75 HP jets
-Instructions

This will run until March the 15th. Please email me at [email protected] if you want in. I will need your shipping address, name, number, and preffered method of payment. I accept Money Orders or Cashier's Checks as well as Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards. Please email me with any questions you may have.
Thanks

· Registered
254 Posts
I have a 1 time use zex dry kit for honda's for sale.My buddy used it on his crx and almost blew it up so im gettin rid of it for him. Im sellin it for 300 buks.

· Registered
314 Posts
I'm selling a NOS Pro Race Fogger Direct Port Nitrous kit (P/N NOS-04430). Brand new. The only thing missing are the 3/16" hardlines which I used to plumb my buddy's car. You can purchase the hardlines seperately for $50. Everything else is brand new and has never been used. $500 shipped.

· Registered
90 Posts
looking to buy a complete Zex kit witheveryhting needed for install and the kit must be complete. Already have a purge so thats no needed. Looking to get the basic kit for 300 shipped or less or for trades. Also looking for a bottle warmer and pressure gauge.

Have 15" slipstreams and every possible crx part anyone could ever need to trade
or will pay through money order

· Registered
29 Posts
FS: MSD Digital 6, Nitrous Express Wet Kit, NOS Direct Port, MSD Blaster HVC

MSD Digital 6 Plus = brand new in box never installed $300 shipped
Built in Nitrous retard and 2-step launch ocntrol.

Click here for direct link to MSD website for the Digital 6 Plus.

Click here to a link to it for sale on overboost.com

MSD Blaster HVC Coil= brand new in box never installed $120 shipped
Click here for a direct link to MSD website for the Blaster HVC Coil

Click here for a link to it for sale on overboost.com

Will sell both MSD peices for $400 shipped

Used Nitrous Express Wet kit (comes with brand new bottle brackets, lines, fuel solenoid, NOS solenoid, single fogger, liquid filled pressure guage on bottle) $350 shipped
Bottle is in excellent looking condition.

Click here for a link to it for sale on overboost.com

Brand New NOS 4cyl Direct Port Kit Holley PN: 0030-F INOS $220 shipped
Opened it up where the lines are but never installed yet. A wrench has never touched them, nor where they ever threaded into anything (for you picky people that will try and say its not new)

Will sell NX kit and NOS Direct Port for $550 shipped together

Will sell everything listed for $920 shipped

· Registered
772 Posts
Used Nitrous Express Wet kit (comes with brand new bottle brackets, lines, fuel solenoid, NOS solenoid, single fogger, liquid filled pressure guage on bottle) $350 shipped
Bottle is in excellent looking condition.

hey AIM me or E-mail me i might be interested
E-mail : [email protected]
aim: N2o Accord 02

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.