Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
must sell 12.5 lb composite bottle and bottle heater

Must sell make me a reasonable offer

12.5 lb composite bottle w/ brackets (the bottle is full, I filled it and never used it, if local can pick up full otherwise I will have to empty to ship)

NX bottle heater

· Registered
1,636 Posts
Used Zex dry kit.....

have jets for 75 shot on my prelude (not sure if it's different jets for the same shot on other cars.

NOS bottle Heater

Autometer Cobalt series electronic nitrous pressure guage.

Everything worked fine last time I used it, but that was several months ago. I replaced the nozzle that goes into the intake, and both of the bottle brackets. I also have the on tank pressure guage. Everything is in working condition, but the kit looks used. stuff like the sticker is coming off the bottle, and I think the guy I got the kit from actually had to sand the corner of the barney box down just a little to make it fit where he wanted it. Other than that everything is in good condition.

Make me a reasonable offer.......

· Registered
180 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
TurboLude97 said:
Must sell make me a reasonable offer

12.5 lb composite bottle w/ brackets (the bottle is full, I filled it and never used it, if local can pick up full otherwise I will have to empty to ship)

NX bottle heater

HOW MUCH FOR THE BOTTLE AND BRACKETS?

· Registered
180 Posts
WestCC1827 said:
Used NXL universal kit. Comes with purge kit, MSD rpm window switch with two sets of pillets, and a couple activation switches. Asking $700 shipped. Just pm me with any questions.

I'm offering you the 500$ dolars for the whole kit,exept the botle!
because shipping to my country is to way much
so,the everything lines, purge brackets etc....
bottle wil buy in our country!
ok?

· Registered
179 Posts
zex remote opener,fuel pump

i need a fuel booster/zex/ along with a bottle opener to complete my kit.
im running a 75 on a b18a1 da integra i love it but getting worried im going to starve of fuel, and im lazy so i need the opener. thanks guys

· Registered
330 Posts
91lsteg said:
i need a fuel booster/zex/ along with a bottle opener to complete my kit.
im running a 75 on a b18a1 da integra i love it but getting worried im going to starve of fuel, and im lazy so i need the opener. thanks guys
you ever took your car to the track im gonna run a b18b with a 75 shot. Its in my civic and i have a xtreme clutch/and streetlite flywheel. i/h/e.

Do you have a built block or is it stock. and have you had any problems with it?

· Registered
134 Posts

· Registered
928 Posts
For sale - Nitrous Express Stage 1 EFI System ( http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Catalog/2006/stage1.pdf )

This kit was purchased brand new and installed in late July/Early August of last year and used for less than 1 bottle’s worth. I only filled up the bottle once, and that was when I first bought it. There may still be some nitrous left inside the bottle. Everything is still in very good condition, since it was barely used, thus the only reason why I’m selling the kit.

The bottle, however, does not say Nitrous Express. It is a Nitrous Express bottle, just with a Nopi label

I’m looking to get $425 shipped OBO for the kit.

It will also include NGK V-power 8 Heat Range spark plugs (inside an Iridium IX box). If you are using nitrous, make sure that you are not using Platinum spark plugs (I’m not sure about Iridiums either). The plugs are still in good condition. They were used in my H22.

The kit has everything you need to easily install into any Import car. Most of the kit is still wired, so it will make the install much easier. However, you may have to purchase one fitting for the fuel line, depending on your car. The fitting can be purchased from your local speed shop, and it cost me about 6 bucks for it. For some reason it didn’t come with the kit when I bought it.

Please PM if you are interested.

· Registered
107 Posts
Shipping

I'm Looking for a Dry ZEX kit, for my 99 ex. the only thing is i live in Saskatchewan Canada.. so does anyone live in canada or northern U.S and will ship to me ? ? can be new or used.. and would also want bottle warmer, purge and pressure gauge...

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.