Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to add a wet 55hp shot (zex kit 82021) of nitrous to my 2006 accord V6 auto. tried doing a search to see if anyones done one, but didn't get any results. wondering if theres a tutorial or link that anyone know about? also, what air intake upgrade would be good to go with so i had a solid spot to mount the n2o/fuel nozzle to? is there an accessible location to tap/t into the fuel line near/on the engine?

· Registered
3 Posts
looking to add a wet 55hp shot (zex kit 82021) of nitrous to my 2006 accord V6 auto. tried doing a search to see if anyones done one, but didn't get any results. wondering if theres a tutorial or link that anyone know about? also, what air intake upgrade would be good to go with so i had a solid spot to mount the n2o/fuel nozzle to? is there an accessible location to tap/t into the fuel line near/on the engine?
You could install the nitrous nozzle in the stock intake tube or you could get an aftermarket intake to install the nozzle into. IMO i would just go ahead and upgrade intakes while you are there.

You want to install a nozzle 3-6 inches away from the throttle body. If possible in a straight portion of the intake tube.

Window switch is something that i would also look into getting. It will be your biggest safety feature in a nitrous system. Window Switches keep you from spraying to low in the RPM and keep you from spraying to high of an RPM. If you hit a fuel cut off that can get extremely hard on the motor. They only activate and deactivate based on what you set the controller to activate and deactivate. The usually also ready your throttle position sensor so that it activates under wide open throttle.

Is your car Drive by wire or cable driven throttle??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.