Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be getting my ZEX kit installed next Monday, starting off with 55shot and hoping to move up to 75 shot. I am also getting a purge kit fitted as well.

1st question, when I put in 75shot will I need a progressive controller?

2nd question, I want to purge from two lines not the single one from out of the bottom of the windscreen/windshield. I am hoping to have them placed near both my headlights. Do I need to use specific size piping to get it to shoot out really high or will it come out high any way, What about flatening the pipe at a certain point to increase the pressure when it comes out of the end? will that work?. I'm just throwing ideas out sorry if they are completely wrong!

I want it to come up about 7 feet!

Can any one confirm my previous post on a window switch?

Thanks
:D

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
ENSLUDE said:
I should be getting my ZEX kit installed next Monday, starting off with 55shot and hoping to move up to 75 shot. I am also getting a purge kit fitted as well.

1st question, when I put in 75shot will I need a progressive controller?

2nd question, I want to purge from two lines not the single one from out of the bottom of the windscreen/windshield. I am hoping to have them placed near both my headlights. Do I need to use specific size piping to get it to shoot out really high or will it come out high any way, What about flatening the pipe at a certain point to increase the pressure when it comes out of the end? will that work?. I'm just throwing ideas out sorry if they are completely wrong!

I want it to come up about 7 feet!

Can any one confirm my previous post on a window switch?

Thanks
:D
1.no i dont really think you need a progressive controller for a 75 shot.

2. i dont know how to make it shoot 7 feet out of your headlights. why dont you go ask paul walker? he did it on his GTR.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
445 Posts
i dont know how to make it shoot 7 feet out of your headlights. why dont you go ask paul walker? he did it on his GTR.
hhahahahahaha good one

you don't need a purge kit......just stick with installing the kit and getting it work prolly and with the money and time u gonna use to install and buy the purge get a bottle warmer that will benefit you more shooting nos out 7ft isn;t necessary you don't want the whole world to know you using nitrous

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
lol paul walker.

no progressive controller. thats for 125 and up range.

shooting two streams from your head light IMHO is rice. you will waste hell of a lot of nitrous showing off for nothing and when you could be using it in your motor. itr206 had the split fitting that made his purge line spray 2 streams and he said that it was shitty cuz it would waste alot of nitrous and it sprayed erradically (2 short of/on streams).

only purge before you spray and after your done running and its only a quick 1-2sec spray. use it for what it was made for.

but hey, do whatever floats your boat, or "whatever steams your rice" for that matter.

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
get a bottle heater, and fuck the purge

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know how to make it shoot 7 feet out of your headlights. why dont you go ask paul walker? he did it on his GTR.
Yes very funny.

I won't really be using the NOS much unless at track events etc. Roads where I am aren't really ideal for hitting major speeds.

Yes it may look rice but I like it. I just don't wanna end up with 2 small streams! I want them to reach above the height of the car at least.

Any advise from those who can help?

I know your out there, just like the truth!

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
allmotor_integ said:
hhahahahahaha good one

you don't need a purge kit......just stick with installing the kit and getting it work prolly and with the money and time u gonna use to install and buy the purge get a bottle warmer that will benefit you more shooting nos out 7ft isn;t necessary you don't want the whole world to know you using nitrous
whats ur instant messenger sn?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts