Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

· Registered
3,081 Posts
:eek: holy shit...what are both those ludes spraying:eek: Isn't the first one ludeboy's lude? Who's is the second?

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Damn, that is a shitty pic of my car. I will take some much, much better ones when ZEX sends back my inline adapter for my purge. That purge was done with only 500 psi because my inline adapter is leaking heavily. They sent it Thursday, so look for new pics soon thereafter. I will post up some cool install pics too.

· Registered
349 Posts
!!!!

I HAVE A question guys! U see that pix right der on stealths bottle. THE GAUGE! for my bottle heater. i connected the gauge and the other blue thing together. when i went to carboy they told me i wood be better off drilling another whole into the blue thing and placing the tempeture/heater thingy on the same blue thing as the gauge. Is this true? and how would i come about doing this? cuz i see Stealth Lude has everything on 1 blue thing?

· Registered
4,657 Posts

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

· Registered
4,657 Posts
thanks. im not really happy with the plumbing work , but it wastn easy to even get it that way . . . . ill tell you , it was a bitch .
but thanks man . :D

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.