Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Everything is rice. Hyperwhites are rice. It is like getting a Type r sticker because you can't afford a Type R. :p

BangNazzIntegra, I have a dry ZEX shot. I don't plan on going over 75 hp shot so the ZEX is the best way to go. Check the newbie sticky, lots of good info.

· Registered
175 Posts
j94accord said:
About the only thing i dont see........is a lamborghini Diablo. That's always a stomach turner.:D
Hah...I see those too, and all the other ones you mentioned. My g/f and I saw 3 Lambo's in 1 day a few weeks ago.
We're not rich either. Some of the surrounding areas are pretty money, and Clevelanders are just pretty serious about their cars!

· Registered
163 Posts
Spartan*pridE said:
uhhhh...i wanna do it cuz i looks cool...thats my reason...and if u think about it...every thin is rice...:rolleyes:
whatever man...if you want to do that shit go for it...personally i think its fuckin retarded... do that shiet at a light then get smoked by the other guy would be pretty funny:rolleyes:

· Registered
1,330 Posts
psylas said:
whatever man...if you want to do that shit go for it...personally i think its fuckin retarded... do that shiet at a light then get smoked by the other guy would be pretty funny:rolleyes:
Street racing is 100% intimidation and 10% persperation :: tires squeling in distance :: O crap, purged out my bottle again. :rolleyes:

· Registered
163 Posts
x3mhonda said:
Street racing is 100% intimidation and 10% persperation :: tires squeling in distance :: O crap, purged out my bottle again. :rolleyes:
lol man, now i know why all the oldschool people left this place...shiet do that to me at a light, ill do right back and eat you up coz im not posing like i have something that i dont(riceboi)...thats a bunch of fuckin nonsense man...100% intimidation, i like challenges the more i think ill get beat the more hype i get:cool:

· Registered
1,330 Posts
psylas said:
lol man, now i know why all the oldschool people left this place...shiet do that to me at a light, ill do right back and eat you up coz im not posing like i have something that i dont(riceboi)...thats a bunch of fuckin nonsense man...100% intimidation, i like challenges the more i think ill get beat the more hype i get:cool:
Dude, incase u didnt notice, it was a joke. i was making a point that purging is not the reason why people should get nos.

· Registered
4,657 Posts
hahahahaha
in Pa you can have it in your car, just not open and ready for use on the street. i got pulled over and had the bottle open with no interior already and they didnt even say anything .

· Registered
433 Posts
hnet is down so i couldnt tell ya anything itr206. ya i can get most parts at cost or damn near it.good for me and anyone that buys from me. NICE PURGE damn. all that out of a powershot solenoid/? did u just not use the metal line and connect a 4an instead or waht?! gimmie some info , thanks.
roby

· Registered
4,657 Posts
hahaha that was only at 850 psi, i am running 6an main feed and 1/4in. purge line . imagein it at 1100 psi . . . . .woa, im a happy man now.

· Registered
4,657 Posts
actually im better off, with my other kit i had to hold it in for a while and ended up losign big time pressure. . . now i just give it a quick push , not even a 1/2 sec and its cleared.

· Registered
1,525 Posts
j94accord said:
Well...seeing as how i live in one of the richest areas in Colorado. I hear it is said to be the fastest growing residential area in the country right now..... Not lying, Highlands Ranch Colorado man. I see Ferraris at least once a week They got a Ferarri dealership about 10 minutes from my house. Maybe 2 Vipers a week. A couple guys in my area have a yellow one, another dude has a deep green one. Hummers-all the time. OH, and my neighbor has a 67 Stingray, and a 91 vette. A few Integy Type-R's from Japan runnin around. My mom has a 70 Comaro SS. Fast shit....we are going to rebuild it. When i get pictures of it and my car i will let you guys know....too bad you couldnt hear it when it starts... talk about an adrenaline rush. Makes you wanna steal the car and run. And i couldn't even begin to tell you how many rice burners are around here. Most are all show and no go though. Eveyone's mommy and daddy bought their imports for them. Their parents are rich. My parents are wealthy, but i pay for every cent of that car, including all the work that has been done on it. Everything. There's a qlique runnin around here that drives BMW's. About 5 of them. They think they are all hot shit cause they got beamers that their parents bought for them. Annoying man. Everyone owns a nice car down here. And if you dont.....your usually out of place and you stand out with a beater runner. It happens. Lots of rich athletes to. U have to remember though, im a pizza deliverer, i see thousands of cars almost everyday. Name a car....betcha iv seen it. About the only thing i dont see........is a lamborghini Diablo. That's always a stomach turner.:D
on the contrary...hunterdon county in new jersey is like one of the richest counties in the nation...we got some diables running by...but around here it isnt about the cars, its all about the property...how much grass you own, how big ur lot is, etc. etc.

when you guys plurge does that mean ur losing nitrous or are u just closing off the bottle and letting the rest of it still in the hoses go out? sorry im not too knowledgeable to nitrous stuff

· Registered
1,525 Posts
Rimblazin639 said:
Just a question, if u got NOS hooked up in ya carbut not running it, that shit illegal?? and if it is can they impound ur shit?
i asked a police officer once and he said, and i swear he said this, "as long as your obeying the speed limit, it doesnt matter" this is in nj and the officer never saw the fast and the furious:p

41 - 60 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.