Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
i used to play, you can use my account if you want i haev an NSX modded as much as you can modd it, and i also have a really fast camaro, my names are shanesosh and vtec both passwords are hillview...have fun:D

· Registered
249 Posts
I just started playing today and I suck. Theres a couple of things that I don't understand: what is the number under the dial in time when u race? what is the best position for the clutch?

I don't know...it's all so confusing.

Can anyone share their racing strategies with me? thanks

· Registered
124 Posts
thats your reaction time...you want it to be as close to .500 as you can get it w/o it being .499 or lower...and have your clutch for harsh engaement, also if braket racing start out in second gear, if not third so you get a more consistant time. go when the last yellow lights up (this is for real drag racing, not sure if it works on nitto) use those steps and you'll be good. also if you just started go use my car if no one else has changed the password, it wont work on my computer anymore:( so you are more than welcome, i have an 8 second camaro and a really fast nsx (everyhting done to it) not sure if they are still ther eor not or what someone has done to them.

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Got Rice ?

i was wondering what is the break out mean ?
like when i first started playing this game it was
a little weird cause i couldn't win but now i am like
winning all the time but i still don't get the concepts
of it

What Kind Of Cars You Got ? With The Hp ?

I Got The HAtchback Civic Still
With 542hp
not bad but i need to get a new car

· Registered
14,751 Posts
Shogunn
Civic Si
393 hp

bout to buy my Supra soon ;) :D

Team Superhonda dominates mofuckas!

· Registered
14,751 Posts
H22 Bastard said:
This is a old asss thread!

But ill post what i got

Shibby021
Civic Si
525hp 378tq Supercharged
yo man how u runnin 525 when I have everything u have

· Registered
14,751 Posts
H22 Bastard said:
I got hi boost pulley, bottom end built with low comp pistons, head work, cams, gears, programmer, fuel pump, injectors, oil cooler, every thing, execpt for turbo and nitrous.
I have all that and 100 and 200 shot nitrous and I cant squeeze 525 outta mine, wtf?

· Registered
14,751 Posts
nah man everything is installed, I got low comp pistons and they are installed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.