1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NJ/NY/PA HONDA/ACura MEET MARCH 16

HEre are the details.
Day of meet:sat mar 16
time of meet : High noon
Location : verizon wireless or other cellphone store located in the outer parking lot of the woodbridge mall. woodbridge mall located on both rt 1 and rt 9
Plan : meet up wait for everyone then go to all u can eat and just have fun. If you want to come gimme a reply in this forum and tell me if u are in or cant come. and i will post a list up.
also post in other forums so we can get a great turnout.
if u have any questions email me at [email protected]
or aim me at gqlangjai

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
new info!!!!
in liew of the import showdown at that date in englishtown the nj/tristate honda acura meet has been moved 1 week back to
march 16
high noon (12)
locale
woodbridge nj
specifics woodbridge mall on rt 1 and rt 9
meeting spot is the empty parking lot besides the verizon store near rt 1 side of the mall
whats gonna happen
chill till 2 then go eat all u can eat.
what to bring money and ur car and some gurls =)
this has been updated please spread the word. if you or anyone else wants to come go ahead.
and finally..
if u have any questions or problems email me at [email protected]
or aim me at gqlangjai

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Directions...
here are directions to woodbridge

coming from south
take njtp(new jersey turnpike) north to exit 9, veer right look for signs to rt 1 north. get onto 1 north. once u pass the bridge that oversees the water count to 10 or 11 lights after that light go into the rightmost lane (should be number 4) take right into mall lot. go straight at fork in road. go straight at stop sign and parking lot is on your immediate right

coming from north / nyc
fine the (can take holland,verazano or lincoln) njtp(new jersey turnpike) and go south to exit 9, veer right look for signs to rt 1 north. get onto 1 north. once u pass the bridge that oversees the water count to 10 or 11 lights after that light go into the rightmost lane (should be number 4) take right into mall lot. go straight at fork in road. go straight at stop sign and parking lot is on your immediate right
or. alt route take holland after exiting holland stay on left and go to 1&9 south, stay on 1&9 south for approx 30-60 mins depending on traffic. there will be a split in the road 1 and 9. take 9 south first exit on right is mall entrance from there stay on outermost road and look for verizon to the right is where the parking lot will be

coming from pa
find the pa turnpike go eastward or westward depending on locale. find njtp (new jersey turnpike) and go north to exit 9, veer right look for signs to rt 1 north. get onto 1 north. once u pass the bridge that oversees the water count to 10 or 11 lights after that light go into the rightmost lane (should be number 4) take right into mall lot. go straight at fork in road. go straight at stop sign and parking lot is on your immediate right

not i will be there approx 10-20 mins earlier
i will be a tall azn guy dressed in a button down shirt driving a puke green honda accord sedan 95 lowered and 14 inch black steelies no hubcaps.
if you get lost call me at (917) 371-0518 (use that number on that day only)
any further questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Late breaking news
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

I spoke with the manager as well as head of security for the Woodbridge mall. Sadly they will not take kindly to our presence. However they did suggest a great place which I have already scouted. It has ample parking and great scenery. It is not far from the Woodbridge mall either.

The location is "Grove 1" located inside the Roosevelt park.
The directions are simple as can be.

Here are the modified directions…

From north:
Take NJTP to exit 9. Veer right after exit and merge onto Route 1 north Go approx. 9-10 lights. Pass the entrance to the garden state parkway. At the next light make a U-turn. Go back down pass the Menlo Park mall (located on right) will also see a Meineke or Midas and a diner. At the next light make a right. The road is called Grandview Ave. once you turn onto Grandview Ave., stay right. It will be a 1 way only. On your immediate left you will see a small parking lot. Go past it and make a left at the first road. Follow this road straight for less than 1 mile. Look on the left for a sign and a big parking lot saying "Grove 1" we will be there.
Take Route 1 south. Look for Meineke or Midas at your right. At the next light make a right. The road is called Grandview Ave. Once you turn onto Grandview Ave., stay right. It will be a 1 way only. On your immediate left you will see a small parking lot. Go past it and make a left at the first road. Follow this road straight for less than 1 mile. Look on the left for a sign and a big parking lot saying "Grove 1" we will be there.
Take GSP (Garden State parkway) go south to exit 130 and take Route 1 north. At the next light make a U-turn. Go back past the Menlo Park mall (located on right) will also see a Meineke or Midas and a diner. At the next light make a right. The road is called Grandview Ave. once you turn onto Grandview Ave., stay right. It will be a 1 way only. On your immediate left you will see a small parking lot. Go past it and make a left at the first road. Follow this road straight for less than 1 mile. Look on the left for a sign and a big parking lot saying "Grove 1" we will be there.

From south:
Take Route 1 north. Look for the entrance to the garden state parkway. DO NOT GET ON. At next light make a U-turn. Go back past the Menlo Park mall (located on right) will also see a Meineke or Midas and a diner. At the next light make a right. The road is called Grandview Ave. once you turn onto Grandview Ave., stay right. It will be a 1 way only. On your immediate left you will see a small parking lot. Go past it and make a left at the first road. Follow this road straight for less than 1 mile. Look on the left for a sign and a big parking lot saying "Grove 1" we will be there.
Take NJTP (NJ Turnpike) north to exit 9. Veer right after exit and merge onto Route 1 north Go approx. 9-10 lights. Pass the entrance to the garden state parkway. At the next light make a U-turn. Go back down pass the Menlo Park mall (located on right) will also see a Meineke or Midas and a diner. At the next light make a right. The road is called Grandview Ave. once you turn onto Grandview Ave., stay right. It will be a 1 way only. On your immediate left you will see a small parking lot. Go past it and make a left at the first road. Follow this road straight for less than 1 mile. Look on the left for a sign and a big parking lot saying "Grove 1" we will be there.

From west:
Take the Pennsylvania turnpike and transfer to the NJ turnpike north to exit 9. Veer right after exit and merge onto Route 1 north Go approx. 9-10 lights. Pass the entrance to the garden state parkway. At the next light make a U-turn. Go back down pass the Menlo Park mall (located on right) will also see a Meineke or Midas and a diner. At the next light make a right. The road is called Grandview Ave. once you turn onto Grandview Ave., stay right. It will be a 1 way only. On your immediate left you will see a small parking lot. Go past it and make a left at the first road. Follow this road straight for less than 1 mile. Look on the left for a sign and a big parking lot saying "Grove 1" we will be there.

If you have any problems call me at (917) 371-0518 name is josh
Date is still set for march 16 at 12 pm please try and arrive on time.

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
this meet is done and over with and so is this thread :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.