Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening. I’m new here and I had a question in hopes someone might have an answer to.
I have a 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite. Today my vehicle brake lights and gear shift would not operate plus the vehicle wouldn’t start when I press the brake pedal and try to press the button. All it does is it goes into accessory on and when I try to start it it would just turn off as if I don’t have the brake pedal compressed. Has anyone come across such difficulty with this van? Please let me know and I’d greatly appreciate you’re response.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a 2021 CRV and I am having the same issue. I just did a new post because I just got the car 2 days ago. This is my post

I just bought a brand new CRV and it only has 200 miles. Yesterday I was gonna start the car and the dash light up but it was telling me to press the break and the push start. I press both all the way in and still saying to press it and then all the lights went off. I pressed the start button again and the lights went on again with the message of press the break and start. After 5 min of trying the same thing it just turn on.I wish I could have record it but I totally forgot because I just wanted to get home. I feel like the break sensor is is the one messing with the cycle but I just wanted to know if anybody have experiencing this in a new car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

I had mine fixed and it was a 20amp fuse. Check you ignition and all fuses under the hood. My fuse was good but after replacing it the vehicle turn on and it runs great. Good luck my dude.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just bought a 2021 CRV and I am having the same issue. I just did a new post because I just got the car 2 days ago. This is my post

I just bought a brand new CRV and it only has 200 miles. Yesterday I was gonna start the car and the dash light up but it was telling me to press the break and the push start. I press both all the way in and still saying to press it and then all the lights went off. I pressed the start button again and the lights went on again with the message of press the break and start. After 5 min of trying the same thing it just turn on.I wish I could have record it but I totally forgot because I just wanted to get home. I feel like the break sensor is is the one messing with the cycle but I just wanted to know if anybody have experiencing this in a new car
Have that checked by the dealer under warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts