Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have been low on cash for the last month or so... therefore, not able to afford anything new for the ride... I need some simple stuff like a new shift boot and some winter mats... I also need a paint job and engine swap, but thats in the wayy off future... anyone want to just give me some cash?

·
Registered
804 Posts
post a WTB add in the classifieds forum. i did and i got some amazing hook ups. i got an already painted silver(my civic is silver) oem si spoiler for 90 bucks shipped. and i got oem si red/clear tail lights for 60 bucks shipped! i was really happy with those buys!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
i'm broke also, and i too would love it if someone would help me out with some dough. my civic hasn't seen anything new since i got new tires 22,000 miles ago. . .

·
Registered
702 Posts
Tell me about it! The last major mod my car saw was a new exhaust, and that was 4 months ago (I try to mod at least once a month). I am hunting for something new, even if its just a small thing. I'm negotiating for a 350.00 a month raise in my "expense account" (I do independent sales on the side) so maybe I'll upgrade my suspension soon, new paint, finish paying off swap, and some other stuff. I'm also tying to talk my wife into a vacation in Japan.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I fell y'all . . . . . .

I have a horrible job at GAP, am behind on car payments by $510, some asshole hit me and drove off leaving me a smashed in fender and bumper along w/ a dented hood. I need an alignment and a whole tune up . . . . .

But I finally got a job w/ T-Mobile making hella good money, but the job is very complicated . . . . . LOL!!! If things work out I should have all of this taken care of very soon!!!

scott g

·
Registered
627 Posts
You guys think you got it bad, i had a 2kSI in electron blue with 45,000 miles on it. I was original owner since mile one and i had to trade it in for a crappy 98 civic dx hatchback with auto! So don't complain to me that you can't afford any new mods b/c it could be worse. Of course i did get 5 grand back, but that money went to hospital bills for my wife and the installation of my stereo system, which no longer works for some stupid ass reason. At this point i see it as you should be thankful for the mods you have. anyway, christmas is coming, maybe you will be lucky and get some extra money from whoever... but not me. lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
yea i don't have any money either. i work at red lobster, but i'm only 16 so its not like i expect to have alot of money. my integra only has a cd player, headlights, and new gauges. oh yea and shoulder pads. the way i figure it, it will be complete when i'm 27.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Re: I fell y'all . . . . . .

WasupScott said:
I have a horrible job at GAP, am behind on car payments by $510, some asshole hit me and drove off leaving me a smashed in fender and bumper along w/ a dented hood. I need an alignment and a whole tune up . . . . .

But I finally got a job w/ T-Mobile making hella good money, but the job is very complicated . . . . . LOL!!! If things work out I should have all of this taken care of very soon!!!

scott g
yah working at a cell phone place is nice.:D

·
Registered
740 Posts
I am in the same boat. The only thing i told i want from my parents for xmas was a 5zigen exhaust system cuz they know i cant afford it on my little 6/hour job. But now they dont think they can afford it :( i am sad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.