Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read in car and diver that honda wan't going to make the accord any more and acura is going to make the accord.Does any one know why honda is going to do that??

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
NO Way! Accord is Hondas flagship. Especially when they just came out with the new 7th gen. I've heard rumers that they are giong to bring another car into the acura lineup that resembles the accord though.

·
Registered
152 Posts
the car ure talking about is most likely the new acura tsx which is made to replace the 4 door integra. i could be wrong but i saw pics on some other threads of the tsx and the front looks very similar to the new 7th gen accord.

·
Registered
578 Posts
95accord22 said:
NO Way! Accord is Hondas flagship. Especially when they just came out with the new 7th gen. I've heard rumers that they are giong to bring another car into the acura lineup that resembles the accord though.
the TSX is rite..it suppose to be euro accord WHOO HOOO

·
Registered
43 Posts
Acura already has the Accord-like line-up, the TL. In Japan, the TL is actually called Accord Inspire.

·
Registered
563 Posts
NERV_Commander said:
Acura already has the Accord-like line-up, the TL. In Japan, the TL is actually called Accord Inspire.
and it looks bbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd aaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss.........

·
Registered
66 Posts
I test drove a brand new 2 door v6 accord coupe. they're fast as hell. the dealer told me that honda is going to send 1 six speed version of the v6 coupe to every dealer in january and thats it for the year. but next year they'll be selling it as a six speed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
just get a CL type S...same damn thing...same engine...looks better IMO....
they have both have the AJ32

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
97accordsir said:
i think the new 7th gen accord still hv the 3.0 L engine. But bumb up to 240hps only. correct me if i am wrong

100% right. :D
Same J30A engined used from 6th generation, did some major "honda racing formula" job into it. :eek:

And nope, its not same engine from CL-Type-S and its not AJ32 either.
CL Type-S engine is 3.2 liter pumping out 260 ponies and its called J32A2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts