Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just realized this, but there's no qualifying on regular tracks anymore, whats up with that shit?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man fcuk, b-spec and the points crap, i want my qualifing dough... but the points would be better if after you got so many, they would automatically grant you some sort of license (like SUPER :D )

·
Registered
387 Posts
I miss the qualifying also, they should have left it in.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
in a series race you can go to practice and do a qualifying lap, but only on series races, not individual races

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Yeah, I hated that too, ever since I first bought the game. I looked all over the race menu to find it, but nope, no qualifying. Sucks starting in 6th, especially from a running start. I usually use some spray on the running starts to get caught up and don't use it most of the race. I feel it's a lil bit of cheating since you enter a race that has like a certain hp rating and you use like a 50/100 shot boost when it doesn't count as extra hp, kinda defeats the point.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
qualifying sucked, i cant believed you guys went through all that trouble to get first.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
loon said:
qualifying sucked, i cant believed you guys went through all that trouble to get first.
I rarely qualified in GT3 unless I was unsure about a track. That's the only reason I wanted qualification in GT4. Either that or free run.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it almost a necessity for some of the more "challenging" series races ive come across so far... especially if you want to use the b-spec mode and its a rolling start race (which usually suck balls)

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
other than gettin the money for pole it really makes no difference. The AI in all GTs fucking blows. 4 of the cars are slow zombies and the 5th is always way out front. Why they even bother putting cars in to race against is beyond me.

At least they FINNALLY added a difficulty setting to arcade mode so I can actually race some cars for more than half a lap. :tu

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi-TeK JZA70 said:
u guys actually qualified in gt3??? idc about starting out in 6th, its kind of a challenge..
I did .. I dunno about you guys but a lot of my races I'd choose the underdog of my garage and race against faster cars.. Quilifying was vital to me in those races.. Also I love qualifying when I have a FWD that had decent to good power cause wheel spin at the start kills you even more then starting out in 6th in the first place... At least when you qualify you can have wheel spin but you are more then likely gonna have someone from behind give you a boost. If that's the case then you just have to have a near perfect line so you can have a more consistant speed throughout the whole course , cause a car with lil hp will get mudered on the straight .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts