Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
359 Posts
i know people run nitrous on stock engines.. they do a leakdown test on the cylindars to see if it can withstand it.. i dont really think its smart to run that without upgraded pistons/rods and possibly a sleeved block.. depends how serious you want to get.. you also have to be more specific on how much spraay you want to use

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
i know people run nitrous on stock engines.. they do a leakdown test on the cylindars to see if it can withstand it.. i dont really think its smart to run that without upgraded pistons/rods and possibly a sleeved block.. depends how serious you want to get.. you also have to be more specific on how much spraay you want to use
nothing wrong with running nitrous on a stock motor as long as you take the proper precations and don't over do it

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have posted what my setup is in another post on the allmotor section and the nitrous sections. i was just looking to see what some of you guys are running and sum success and horror stories. not asking what i should do. i have already asked those ?'s and did alot of research myself. research only goes so far. experiences from those that have lived the motor combos and no2 setups are more reliable.

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
i have posted what my setup is in another post on the allmotor section and the nitrous sections. i was just looking to see what some of you guys are running and sum success and horror stories. not asking what i should do. i have already asked those ?'s and did alot of research myself. research only goes so far. experiences from those that have lived the motor combos and no2 setups are more reliable.
ran a 50 shot dry for about 5 years on a stock block b16..no problem...moved up to a wet kit..havent decided if im doing 75 or 100 shot...and btw..its n2o

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.