Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sure by now there a quite a few peoeple who have this. how do you tune your care, or a dyno or otherwise? woul dyou have to just tune your car black and white, like either with no2 or without? cuz I dont see how you can not be running your no2 and have the fuel maps, etc running accordingly.

an idea had, but have never tried myself or anyone that I know of is set the vafc to normal settings below 95% throttle, 100% would be the nitrous maping. this may sounds a little strange, and thats cool, but just an idea i had.

can anyone help? :rolleyes:

· Registered
149 Posts
right, you can't turn it off. If done right, even if done incorrectly, everything is put through the ECU. So there's no way to put a "switch" through it. But my VAFC is set up at about 5700 rpm. I am runnin a 65 shot, and even though my Vtec isn't as powerful as say a GSR or even an SI, but I still am qualified to answer the question. And to address the question if there were two different ways to tune your VAFC. Kind of, there are two different variations one is the Vtec out and one is the Vtec in, but the thing is only one is worth tuning. N2O and vtec is a pretty thing and has not effected me in a negitive way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.