Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, I am not going to say anything until I drive it. But I do think that hp is too low. But you do not need hp to have a fun car. I think 150 would have done just fine.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
well, I am not going to say anything until I drive it. But I do think that hp is too low. But you do not need hp to have a fun car. I think 150 would have done just fine.
I think its like 130 stock and they were talking about a sport model or some shit thats still a hybrid thats going to put down 200

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think its like 130 stock and they were talking about a sport model or some shit thats still a hybrid thats going to put down 200
200 would be more than enough to have fun IMO. But of course on paper it will not look impressive, and that is how a lot of cars are bought these days.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
thats nice and all but its so low on power. I could have this

with the base model delivered with 200hp or the R model with 265hp. same styling ques with much more power

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
thats nice and all but its so low on power. I could have this

with the base model delivered with 200hp or the R model with 265hp. same styling ques with much more power
yeah i see you having fun with that and spanking the cr-z.....then it stops 10 feet short of the finish line with random electrical issue that takes have the cars value to fix.....while cr-z casually walks past the finish line......as you push your car off to the side..

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
wtf
is that really coming out?
what are the full specs?
Europe already has it and its slated to come over here but I don't know when. yeah 258ft lbs of tq is crazy whats even better its from 2500-5000 all that torque for so long is great. found this

2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R First Drive

yeah i see you having fun with that and spanking the cr-z.....then it stops 10 feet short of the finish line with random electrical issue that takes have the cars value to fix.....while cr-z casually walks past the finish line......as you push your car off to the side..
funny stuff, you should be like a comedian or something. I'm waiting for your latest decision to bite you in the ass, literally and figuratively.

that car is badass and you know it. if that cr-z had 258tq and 261hp it would be killer. it would spank so much ass but it doesn't so it won't and we'll be stuck to swapping a motor in that should have come stock.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Europe already has it and its slated to come over here but I don't know when. yeah 258ft lbs of tq is crazy whats even better its from 2500-5000 all that torque for so long is great. found this

2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R First Drive

funny stuff, you should be like a comedian or something. I'm waiting for your latest decision to bite you in the ass, literally and figuratively.

that car is badass and you know it. if that cr-z had 258tq and 261hp it would be killer. it would spank so much ass but it doesn't so it won't and we'll be stuck to swapping a motor in that should have come stock.
on yeah...why do we care about an suv?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts