Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, I am not going to say anything until I drive it. But I do think that hp is too low. But you do not need hp to have a fun car. I think 150 would have done just fine.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
thats nice and all but its so low on power. I could have this

with the base model delivered with 200hp or the R model with 265hp. same styling ques with much more power

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
thats nice and all but its so low on power. I could have this

with the base model delivered with 200hp or the R model with 265hp. same styling ques with much more power
yeah i see you having fun with that and spanking the cr-z.....then it stops 10 feet short of the finish line with random electrical issue that takes have the cars value to fix.....while cr-z casually walks past the finish line......as you push your car off to the side..

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
wtf
is that really coming out?
what are the full specs?
Europe already has it and its slated to come over here but I don't know when. yeah 258ft lbs of tq is crazy whats even better its from 2500-5000 all that torque for so long is great. found this

2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R First Drive

yeah i see you having fun with that and spanking the cr-z.....then it stops 10 feet short of the finish line with random electrical issue that takes have the cars value to fix.....while cr-z casually walks past the finish line......as you push your car off to the side..
funny stuff, you should be like a comedian or something. I'm waiting for your latest decision to bite you in the ass, literally and figuratively.

that car is badass and you know it. if that cr-z had 258tq and 261hp it would be killer. it would spank so much ass but it doesn't so it won't and we'll be stuck to swapping a motor in that should have come stock.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Europe already has it and its slated to come over here but I don't know when. yeah 258ft lbs of tq is crazy whats even better its from 2500-5000 all that torque for so long is great. found this

2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R First Drive

funny stuff, you should be like a comedian or something. I'm waiting for your latest decision to bite you in the ass, literally and figuratively.

that car is badass and you know it. if that cr-z had 258tq and 261hp it would be killer. it would spank so much ass but it doesn't so it won't and we'll be stuck to swapping a motor in that should have come stock.
on yeah...why do we care about an suv?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.