Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started this game and I'm having a whole alot of fun. It is very GTA and that helps to dive in right away and have fun. Am I the only SHO guy with this game??

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
I didn't know it was out yet.

Did you read the blurb in PSM where Francis Ford Coppola basically said he was totally against the game and wanted nothing to do with it? :confused

Oh well... so how far have you gotten.

Did the Scarface game come out yet? :confused

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tegggy said:
finally some feedback on this game. so how is it? story mode or kinda do what you want like gta but have missions that you could do?

I don't want to let too many things about the game out, some people may feel you're spoiling the surpises. But I'm really enjoying the game. I'm not the "play the hell outta a new game for 20 straight hours" kinda gamer. I like to take my time and enjoy the game. I've done about 5 missions and they didn't fustrate me at all. I like the shooting and driving (even though the cars are old) I still haven't made up my mind about the fighting style.

When you first begin you create the character you will be playing as. Mostly Italy natives. My dude's name is Rocco. Check it out.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, give it a rent. I'll bet you enjoy it after you have all the controls down. Graphics aren't all that bad. And I just stop playing Fear and R.E. 4 and compared to those it anit that much of a drop off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts