Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have ITR cams. I did a lot od mdifications to my GSR and the cams were one of the best mods I did. I went from 157 whp with just cai/h/e to 176 after installing and tunning the cams (19 whp increase!!). I really need to sell them ASAP. I had to buy stock GSR cams because I sold my stock GSR cams :hammer:
The best I can do is $350 for both cams plus shipping. That's a savings of $200 from buying them brand new.

e-mail at
[email protected]

· Registered
1,063 Posts
my best bang for the buck mod is gonna be my exhaust system... oh yeah 30 hp /55 ft-lbs to the wheels... 600 bucks altogether! you cant beat that...

· Registered
76 Posts
yeah but you got a gay ass eclipse with a turbo you can do that with a honda, you lucky bastard

· Registered
1,063 Posts
hehehe then turbo your car... :p

· Registered
110 Posts
SoFlaGS-T said:
my best bang for the buck mod is gonna be my exhaust system... oh yeah 30 hp /55 ft-lbs to the wheels... 600 bucks altogether! you cant beat that...
Bastard GST owner! :(

When I am boosting the teg and I put a Thermal R&D 3" exhaust on there I might get gains in that neighborhood too since I'll need all that space :D.

· Registered
42 Posts
haha the best bang for my buck was my turbo im not runnin any exhaust by the way just open downpipe i have no filter either hehe everything is WIDE open should have dyno sheets in a few weeks i gotta break the motor in again new pietons and rings and rods =)

· Registered
177 Posts
Type R cams with springs and retainers for $450? Hook me up?;)

· Banned
139 Posts
culmination said:
nitrous... best bang for buck. kits are around $450 and you can get 100hp.
THANK YOU! It's about fucking time someone pointed out the real best bang for the buck.

· Registered
1,633 Posts
The question was ask, so the question was answered. Doesn't matter if its nitrous (if you consider it cheating) or not. If nitrous is cheating to you, then Turbo and SC might as well be called cheating too because the its no longer all motor.

· Registered
295 Posts
drag racing, run what you brung and hope you brought enough. there's no such thing as unfair. hiding what you have is perfectly okay. illusion is part of the game. if you think nitrous users that beat people should have to run again off the bottle then you should run with a smaller cam or stock heads. that's bullshit, it's a legit mod. and if you think that it's no because it would run out, and what happens then, and they should still be expected to race when the bottle is out, then you should have to run if you bend your valves. or if something else breaks. anyone who disagrees and wants it to be fair, go fucking bracket race, heads up is not for you. If you think its cheating just forfit the race. If he's not in your "class" why would you even care if he has nitrous.

I'm just not gonna race the babies who think nitrous is cheating. Then I won't have to deal with their bullshit... "lets race when ur not squeezing" how bout this... You turn your turbo off and I won't squeeze, fair? thought so.

I think this whole nitrous cheating shit started back in the 80's when the track racers like nascar used to put nitrous in the roll cages to give them the slight extra boost to help win. This was very common so it made nitrous seem like the FI for cheaters.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.